Epic Perfect World

Russian players

Offline Areashi

• Banned
No. u can use any language in wc
guess thats why everyone plays on russians sv right? no? strange.

TelleQuelle

Российские гроссмейстеры могут понимать любой язык? LMFAO или нет правила для русского сервера
Does that surprise you?)

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Does that surprise you?)
Am i wrong?, if i insult anyone in world chat, how can GM moderate me ? if they cant understand language so how is that possible talk in any language in world chat

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
  • Faction: Tyrants
Am i wrong?, if i insult anyone in world chat, how can GM moderate me ? if they cant understand language so how is that possible talk in any language in world chat
Do u really think that on russians servers plays smb who doesnt speak russian?

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Do u really think that on russians servers plays smb who doesnt speak russian?
im wondering if there is any rules, since you guys say can speak any language, thats means you can do anything in world chat, 
Why does this thread exist? Why only russian? There are tons of other players who speak different languages, and you never see them questioning about the english-only-wc rule. Based on the logic of this thread, pinoys and chinese should be allowed in wc too. And in terms of popularity order, it should be english>pinoys>chinese>all other languages.  

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
This tread make me relay laugh. WTF!
If Russians talk in wold chat in Russian then let speak ALL REST players speak in they own language too. Russians ar definitely not center of the world. Learn respect others, but Russians have problem with this.

Anyways! Till now, all what i read in world chat from Russians is ONLY insults. What kinda communications u can offer?

Last Edit: Jan 23, 2016, 11:14 am by Atkala

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I swear it's Russian culture to relate absolutely anything to their own way of doing and say it's far superior to anybody else's 

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
No lol ,we have rules,respect them or go back to russian server,you aren't the only people on server. :rolleyes:

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
I swear it's Russian culture to relate absolutely anything to their own way of doing and say it's far superior to anybody else's
especially when the only thing they know is to insult everyone and their mothers and hamsters
but hey not all russians :-\
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
No lol ,we have rules,respect them or go back to russian server,you aren't the only people on server. :rolleyes:
I like how your statement is actually more in the favour of them than it is in your own point  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Do that and then you're going to have China crying cause they can't speak Chinese in WC, what will happen then? :-\

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Do that and then you're going to have China crying cause they can't speak Chinese in WC, what will happen then? :-\

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Do that and then you're going to have China crying cause they can't speak Chinese in WC, what will happen then? :-\
We let Putin and Jinping fight it out then obviously. Honestly, how clueless can you be.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Russia is superior.

My damage log collection NEW