Russian players

latent

Otherwise you rob them.
laugh out loud

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
ye the rule is mostly cos gms can't really know if you're insulting others in russian (which would be a loophole in the rules about not doing that)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If it would have been like this server would have pinoy chinese and ro too LOL....

kitty stew

we should be ignoring the fact that there are some of us who know other languages like German/Bavarian, French, or Spanish.. or that good chunks of players likewise speak Romanian, Arabic, Tagalog, Mandarin, Cantonese, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish, and on and on, and that we all have to adhere to the same English language rules.. forget all that, the Russians wanna be treated special

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
remove english in wc only and u are done when im online

Offline Areashi

• Banned
just write cyka blyat and they will understand

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
just write cyka blyat and they will understand
LOOOL That....
Dislike these new guilds

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Adding on to all the replies, only 1/6 GMs right now understand russian, how would we moderate what you're writing?
babochka
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Moye imya tom  :police:
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well first of all this is not an russian server. You can communicate but you will have to use English , you should expect that before joining a server with different language from yours, im pretty sure if english people joins a russian server they will not allow to speak english but only russian.

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well first of all this is not an russian server. You can communicate but you will have to use English , you should expect that before joining a server with different language from yours, im pretty sure if english people joins a russian server they will not allow to speak english but only russian.
on russian servers u can speak any language...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
on russian servers u can speak any language...
You can speak whatever language you can imagine real or made up anywhere besides on world chat. How is beeing asked to speak only english in 1 single chat even a reason to complain?

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You mean we can speak all languages in normal chat i guess. You can do that also here. 

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
  • Faction: Tyrants
You mean we can speak all languages in normal chat i guess. You can do that also here.
No. u can use any language in wc

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
No. u can use any language in wc
Russian gms can understand any language? LMFAO or there is no rules for russian server