Epic Perfect World

Patch v140

Offline zAmatrasu

• Beginner
nice auto pot ty

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
infact allowing auto-pot reduces the gap between people who go against the rules and those who dont considering there are people who just activated it on their own
what would fix pvp would be reducing amount of def items people can switch into attack at a point : D
in fact ppl that go against the rules should be banned for it.... ijs
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
ty boss

Offline SirBamBam

• Leader of MIB
Can I just say that the reward for Perfect Annual Attendance is lame compared to the monthly reward. You get more for attending a month than you do for attending the whole year. Can you balance this to make it a true reward for attendance for the whole year?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Can I just say that the reward for Perfect Annual Attendance is lame compared to the monthly reward. You get more for attending a month than you do for attending the whole year. Can you balance this to make it a true reward for attendance for the whole year?
ure done

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2016, 02:19 pm by Jelly
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Nice -waiting for upcoming patch with balance-

Hmongz

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Full changelog:

there will be small client update which will add Auto-pot function, guild icons and (probably) some UI tweaks. After that we are planning slightly bigger patch which will contain some PvP balance updates

Ty Idol Gm

Opulence

I wish you would've kept up the Christmas reward npc, at least till the end of the month.
 :'( Was waiting a bit before using the rest of my 4k stockings. 

No hate pls. I know I procrastinate. 
Lmao. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Don't forget perfect annual attendance is x12 the monthly reward too  :normal-20:

kitty stew

You also get to keep your virginity.

ps looking for weed to balance patch 

zSavX

Can we get more things like the 2013 xmas weapons? like it's been 3 years and that gave quite a few people something to do...just a thought more things like that :)

Offline Astarotte

• Alchemist of Art
  • Characters: Astarotte

♥ Click my Signature for my Art Blog ♥

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
thx brother of the many emperors