• Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Winner is me anyway.  :police:
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
LMFAO german dog exposed
As if exposure was needed, I don't think anyone with a half respectable opinion or any knowledge of the game agrees with any of the.. Collection of words Erecho spews.. 

Also not the first time hes been exposed, he chats shit on forums here to me, but tried to suck up to me on phoenix/mafia offering me items, he even listed 3 names he has here but then denied it when I brought it up after he trash talked here 

He's a compulsive liar with an ego which has no foundations other than killing extremely low skill players as well as his equally low iq 

Here's the part for Erecho because I may have used vocabulary which is has too many eggs for him ; yes I will buy you some nice crayons 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
As if exposure was needed, I don't think anyone with a half respectable opinion or any knowledge of the game agrees with any of the.. Collection of words Erecho spews..

Also not the first time hes been exposed, he chats shit on forums here to me, but tried to suck up to me on phoenix/mafia offering me items, he even listed 3 names he has here but then denied it when I brought it up after he trash talked here

He's a compulsive liar with an ego which has no foundations other than killing extremely low skill players as well as his equally low iq

Here's the part for Erecho because I may have used vocabulary which is has too many eggs for him ; yes I will buy you some nice crayons
dude skorge dont mad when you lost vs me come online im in sundown or dragons End or call me on world chat i floor you atfer 1 min Nerd we can make bet Game you talk here with big mouth but still run In game come let we make 1vs1 Big mouth no more you talking lies i never player mafia ? ... only epw no more down syndrom kid alll know you are fail ... you clsoe thsi game cause you lost vs all Ppl in 1vs1 coem on dont talk try vs me im Online 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Lmao so much butthurt here , why GM not closing this thread alrdy ? Rofl
idk btu let them talk they are mad cause they lost in 1vs1 i see never tham in 1vs1 or other thinks all know my afk spot and i call all time in world chat for 1vs1 you know this but idk where is there when i call in world chat for 1vs1 where  :normal-2: :normal-2: where is there big mouth in game skorge in squishy i floor him in 1vs1 -1vs2 -1vs3 say place say bet say time and he still talking in forum  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Lmao so much butthurt here , why GM not closing this thread alrdy ? Rofl
and bro you know this too i never run for challenge i try vs all right ? i give al Player a chance and say my place for 1vs1 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

and you Mother fckr come onlien and i record thsi when i floor you 321 go suck your father vibrator or come on and try vs me useless no name think he had a chance

Offline Areashi

• Banned
and you Mother fckr come onlien and i record thsi when i floor you 321 go suck your father vibrator or come on and try vs me useless no name think he had a chance
you loser to skorge lmfao how bad can u be

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
he si eassy i killed him 8-9 times with ym main in old times he is squishy sin

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
who talk with you down syndrom kid with pathetic sin come 1vs1 or stfu 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
who talk with you down syndrom kid with pathetic sin come 1vs1 or stfu
i saw skorge win 4-0 can showed ss on forum, imgur, 4chan and prntscr.ru

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
i saw skorge win 4-0 can showed ss on forum, imgur, 4chan and prntscr.ru
yes lie more ... coem show me 4-0 i will see Biggest Lier yes skorge show me 4-0 PLS  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: he paly in your niveau onyl with tlak no 1vs1 Panic moves and onyl talk  :normal-2: :normal-2: PLS SHOW ME HAHAHAHAHA

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Even the person who made this topic insults other people here so won't even bother cleaning it for him - he got moderated and this topic gets locked.