Epic Perfect World

Destruction - Epic Perfect World | Dragon Assassin PvP

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

GG Vermilion ( Stiletto ) and other Fail Sins they think real ... they cant beat me with Buffs and Gank ~  

:normal-2: [email protected]  :normal-2:

Last Edit: Jan 22, 2016, 08:30 am by ✠Erecho✠

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
not posting the fact that he didnt die and it was you that died? LOOOOOOOOOOL

lets post a video of you camping sz till he 1v1s someone then sparking from stealth and thinking youre good, or hiding from 1v1s. You can't hide in playoffs, remember that playoffs you lasted less than 1 min.

Keep trying to be good, it might work in a few years.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

lets post a video of you camping sz till he 1v1s someone then sparking from stealth and thinking youre good, or hiding from 1v1s. You can't hide in playoffs, remember that playoffs you lasted less than 1 min.

ja ja ja is my problem when  he suckt he run all time in stealth look better

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Nah it won't work in a few years, I mean look at you

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
You do realize that you didnt even post my "death", you think that a zoom effect will make people think that I actually died?
What about your deaths though..too ashamed to post the dozen times that you died just to my sin that day at dragon's end? (not to mention how many times you died to the other sins)
I'm not gonna use complicated words, because I know your brain doesn't go that far, but as it is..you're still sht

darkfe321

Long ass intro, poor gameplay.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

why mad  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: you search excuse by 8vs2 with support SAD!!!

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Who are you again?..
Go back to your hole, worm

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I know, i've only been here for 9 months : (

Offline Areashi

• Banned
amazing gameplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (talking about mobs in the video)

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
You do realize that you didnt even post my "death", you think that a zoom effect will make people think that I actually died?
What about your deaths though..too ashamed to post the dozen times that you died just to my sin that day at dragon's end? (not to mention how many times you died to the other sins)
I'm not gonna use complicated words, because I know your brain doesn't go that far, but as it is..you're still sht
and you still lost 4-0 by 8vs1  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
amazing gameplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rofl
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2016, 07:26 pm by ✠Erecho✠

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
why mad  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: you search excuse by 8vs2 with support SAD!!!
8v2? I was own my own, boy, I was getting attacked by those sins as well, it wasn't until the very end when that mystic showed up and started healing me, your argument is invalid, and im starting to think that so are you :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
and you still lost 4-0 by 8vs1  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
amazing gameplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (talking about mobs in the video)
wasn't talking about ur gameplay