Epic Perfect World

Your thoughts about daily drugs.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ask.com thinks people resort to long forums posts after a break up way more frequently than compared to the use of drugs.  :-X

My thought is not true, neither of anyone, its just opinion,  know the most depressive dudes and they smoke weed all day, without it they feel like suiciding, one were coca user and stoped. We have examples of all kinds anyway.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
1. Weed isn't a chemical.
2. Some people use it daily for medical reasons.
3. Drinking is dumb.
4. You don't like weed, then don't smoke. :police:

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
1. Weed isn't a chemical.
2. Some people use it daily for medical reasons.
3. Drinking is dumb.
4. You don't like weed, then don't smoke. :police:
This

And lol "Smoke weed all day" quote people .. 60% of them from this game haven't even had a beer! it's just "bazaar" of  wannabe cool guy.. (if you also talking about them..)
As for the real adicts, Coc's user.. i'm sure they deeply spit about our/anyone's opinion about them or anything else on this world.
F1 + F2 Topics was more fun to read TBH.

Offline ★Iffy★

F1 + F2 Topics was more fun to read TBH.

:normal-2: :normal-42:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
A bet only a few would have the money for it everyday  :-X

Offline ★Iffy★

A bet only a few would have the money for it everyday  :-X
Speaking on the medical terms of it.
It is actually quite expensive.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
If you stereotype Marijuana as a narcotic along with other substances such as Cocaine, Meth, ect, you need to re-evaluate yourself.

Offline UgandaBoi

you know i smoke that shit nigga

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
The best joke of this whole thread is trying to communicate intelligently in a language you can barely speak properly.

That's the real gem of this thread.

Pinoys trying to discussion non pinoy topics. GG.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
The best joke of this whole thread is trying to communicate intelligently in a language you can barely speak properly.

That's the real gem of this thread.

Pinoys trying to discussion non pinoy topics. GG.
Who the fk is pinoy.

If you stereotype Marijuana as a narcotic along with other substances such as Cocaine, Meth, ect, you need to re-evaluate yourself.

Well, i focused weed cuz its gonna be the new legal drug, so people will consume, alcohol, cigar and weed without control, the "self-suicide"(lel) will be intensified.
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2016, 07:26 pm by Mentalista

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
THC is the chemical that gets you brain high, CBD is the one that';s for physical related (pain relief etc)

Saying Weed then using actual narcotics in the same sentence as if they are the same thing is like talking about a piece of literal shit and Mentalista in the same sentence.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
This.

And, if you don't like the fact people use drugs and such, ignore it. No one is forcing you to do it. Some people do it because they like it, not because there's something wrong (I'm assuming that's the point of this thread, I didn't read it all and Menta's English isn't best.) People spend their money to do [drug name] let them. Same with drinking, and any other wants people have. 
It's been shown (as far as I know, I haven't checked recently) that no one has died from weed, no one has gotten any huge medical issues from it. 

Point being; let people live their lives, high or not.  :normal-25:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
THC is the chemical that gets you brain high, CBD is the one that';s for physical related (pain relief etc)

Saying Weed then using actual narcotics in the same sentence as if they are the same thing is like talking about a piece of literal shit and Mentalista in the same sentence.
I think u are nervous.

This.

And, if you don't like the fact people use drugs and such, ignore it. No one is forcing you to do it. Some people do it because they like it, not because there's something wrong (I'm assuming that's the point of this thread, I didn't read it all and Menta's English isn't best.) People spend their money to do [drug name] let them. Same with drinking, and any other wants people have.
It's been shown (as far as I know, I haven't checked recently) that no one has died from weed, no one has gotten any huge medical issues from it.

Point being; let people live their lives, high or not.  :normal-25:

Daily drugs is the point, not drug only.

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2016, 04:40 am by Nyx

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Daily drugs is the point, not drug only.
Still, let people smoke what they want. I mean, no one is stopping you from being an absolute idiot on forums, don't stop them from smoking daily.