Russian bots

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Spam spam spam 

kitty stew

Spam spam spam
go away canadian

Goldengate

Reminds me of the days when bots in RuneScape would explode into dust... This is a game after all, it's not worth spending your hard earned money on powering a bot when it is going to get banned after someone reports you. GMs/Moderators show no mercy at all and it takes them only 1 click to destroy your lost soul...

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Bots,  no matter what they're botting for should be banned. A friend on mines botted at the same area when he first started and get 5 day ban without warning. Tbh it should be permanently. Others work hard for ec and people just abuse programs they have to do nothing for the ec. It's completely unfair.

Kasing

I agree with Idiotism... it is not a question of amount of ec farmed per day. It is a question that some people work their ass to farm EC and get good gear, while others use bot and go play outside... It is completely reidiculous and unfair... That server has enough of cheating with Scripts, let not allow bot to farm and fly hack also....

darkfe321

RIP Russia 2015-2016

kitty stew

If you notice there are a handful of new bots in the same area as I type up this post. Two of them from Aeternum (Serty_ and Robben). There's like... 3-5 others.

Good thing I'm not GM, there'd be some cleaning house. 8)

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Bots,  no matter what they're botting for should be banned. A friend on mines botted at the same area when he first started and get 5 day ban without warning. Tbh it should be permanently. Others work hard for ec and people just abuse programs they have to do nothing for the ec. It's completely unfair.
+1
ps you're cute :-\

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
:normal-23: yes +1

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
These retards ruining game with their 18 piece script and bots zz....

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
can someone link me to a bot, if it's not perma bannable I wouldn't mind getting free ec for doing nothing 
/sarcasm
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
We had a good laugh reading this topic. you miserable

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
kek if they wanna make 100 ec/daily off sht tier mobs let them tards who cares 

4real dude u are sad little virgins cryin about something so trivial kid lmao

word of advice from some1 better than u = get good at pk stop pve 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This is not a problem if artifex members that converted into OC/Rise members use script/macro to try survive on pk vs tyrants.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-25: I used to bot at sirry when i started this game, then when i came back home i found myself in north archo n booted  :( 
don't think you really had to waste your time making video of them botting, gms already wipe the bots from time to time.