Epic Perfect World

Russian bots

The same program I script with can set up a bot and aga said scripting is fine
LEAVE YOUR LOOPHOLES OUT OF THIS.  :'(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
LEAVE YOUR LOOPHOLES OUT OF THIS.  :'(

I sorry qq

TelleQuelle

Yes, some people do. I use auto-culti on official to level veno pets.
However, it's not surprise, it's the fact that on this server botting isn't allowed, so.  :-X Then again, so are many other things that are being "used" when they aren't supposed to be. Just because you can break rules doesn't mean you should, is was most people are trying to say.
Oh yeah,punish us! O:-)
I sorry qq
It's 3am, you should be.  :-[
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

kitty stew

Rules blatantly state it's illegal and there's 3 tiers of punishment for it. I've brought GM's to ban these bots handfuls of times before (and saw them ban/teleport the bots) but the same ones keep coming back.

Since I doubt it's going to be properly enforced, probably time to remove useless rule.

Or make Ancestors PK enabled. Since I came upon the bots looking for victims, I wouldn't mind farmkilling them. 8)

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
It's 3am, you should be.  :-[
4:18am get the time right god...
Rules blatantly state it's illegal and there's 3 tiers of punishment for it. I've brought GM's to ban these bots handfuls of times before (and saw them ban/teleport the bots) but the same ones keep coming back.

Since I doubt it's going to be properly enforced, probably time to remove useless rule.

Or make Ancestors PK enabled. Since I came upon the bots looking for victims, I wouldn't mind farmkilling them. 8)
Devious.
I'd say that would suck for the people actually farming, but I don't think many people actually do now.  :-X

4:18am get the time right god...
Excuse me, I rounded down because I'm lazy, and also I'm an hour behind you so nyah.  :-[

art hoarde

Offline ogur4ik

Or make Ancestors PK enabled. Since I came upon the bots looking for victims, I wouldn't mind farmkilling them
stop being a little snitch and let them farm their gears.
i don't see whats the problem using bot scripts when more than half of the servers is allowed to use gear scripts and other shiet.
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2016, 08:44 am by Nyx

kitty stew

your guild OC is the only disgusting faction on server. stop being a little snitch and let them farm their gears. i don't see whats the problem using bot scripts when more than half of the servers is allowed to use gear scripts and other shiet.
angry bot confirmed

I know a bot won't understand, but it's kinda against the rules (who cares about those amirite? mather rasha we do what we want fak u americans *throws vodka bottle*), and it's easy as *** to farm on this server without it.

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Faction wars!!!!! Who's more gross!!!!!
Devious.
I'd say that would suck for the people actually farming, but I don't think many people actually do now.  :-X
Excuse me, I rounded down because I'm lazy, and also I'm an hour behind you so nyah.  :-[

Psh lazy rounding ur times lazy butt

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Curious what staff will say.

Intresting how they compare gear script to afk ec making too. I guess an apple is a orange in your world too.  :police:
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways
angry bot confirmed

I know a bot won't understand, but it's kinda against the rules (who cares about those amirite? mather rasha we do what we want fak u americans *throws vodka bottle*), and it's easy as *** to farm on this server without it.
I feel like I just watched a round of "find the vegan".

art hoarde

Offline ogur4ik

angry bot confirmed

why do you care so much if they use bots scripts? They make roughly 500 ec a day which is nothing compare to other ways of farm...
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2016, 08:43 am by Nyx

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
The language was unnecessary, so I have cleaned it.
Keep it that way please else I will lock this thread permanently.
I will also say that bots DO get dealt with. Maybe not instantly, but they don't last.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Leggo country ban  ;D