Epic Perfect World

Mentor

Offline tellmenolies

• Beginner
Hi im new in Perfect world game can someone help me in game? im willing to learn  to lazy to read guide i have no idea about it thanks in advance

-MakesYouCry

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
pm in game : Cristina,Anorexic, Lacrima, for help 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
have many epic coin to

Offline tellmenolies

• Beginner
thanks i just wanna know the game itself so that i can grind and do pvp and join events :)

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Dorkrieg whatcha say??
thanks i just wanna know the game itself so that i can grind and do pvp and join events :)
You can pm me on forum with what you'd like to know and I'll do my best to help you out :pig-25:

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
Same here any question any class and most pve I can help

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

• : D
? faggot
OT: you can pm me though LOL if you need help, I'll do my best : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Lacrimae best support member since 2k12 Vendetta times  :pig-25:

Kasing

Create a sin, go in NIghtscream, go stealth ;) (pve)
Create a sin, go stealth , 2 sparks, attack robes (pvp)
If you dont want to go sin, make an archer, sage, get chan on gear (easy), smash your keyboard.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Create a sin, go in NIghtscream, go stealth ;) (pve)
Create a sin, go stealth , 2 sparks, attack robes (pvp)
If you dont want to go sin, make an archer, sage, get chan on gear (easy), smash your keyboard.
Don't do this.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Kasing

Don't do this.
Broooo :( you know like me that is how people should play :( hahah
No but seriously if any question especially, dont hesitate to send me a message on forum! I am not much on game but I am often on forum :)

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Lacrimae best support member since 2k12 Vendetta times  :pig-25:
:normal-35:
ot: I think we scared him ; w;

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
pm Anorexic or Conqueror ig, #1 support members affs '-'

Kasing

The only people that should mentor you are in Outcasts bro... Trust me OC #1

Offline Mars Attacks!