Epic Perfect World

Heroic Battle Reward

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
It is possible that aga can give us reward for none winner , HB sometimes takes 10-20 mins or even more depend on team , if u lose you will get nothing . this is one reason some player did not want to participate.

Since it is event (other event will give u 1 et even u lose) possible reward is 50 Ec or just 1 Event token.

If its hard coded and cant make, maybe if you can put npc which you can trade the entrypass to reward for lose (npc that will popup when one teams win)

Just a little bit reward for our Effort on participating.
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2016, 04:32 am by TRafalgar

darkfe321

Yes, please do it so I can bring my 33 alts and get rich fast  :police:
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2016, 04:16 am by Underpowered

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
+1 so the event would make sense abit

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think it would be great if the current reward were the losers's rewards and the winners the double of it.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
Yes, please do it so I can bring my 33 alts and get rich fast  :police:
Well usually its hard to bring many alts on HB since u need to dig chest , sometimes it will out of chest due to many people participate specially after NW , i bring my 2-3 alts on HB always . 

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
HB is like a 'try your luck event'.

If your team wins, you get the minimal reward of: 1 ET, 30 ST, 50EC (nothing big)
If you lose, you have the chance to try again in 4hrs - and hence forth.

Providing a reward for the losing team would take away from the idea of trying to 'win' really :/
When one loses (gains nothing) at say slots, you simply pull the leaver and try again.

01.01.2016.♥

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
HB is like a 'try your luck event'.

If your team wins, you get the minimal reward of: 1 ET, 30 ST, 50EC (nothing big)
If you lose, you have the chance to try again in 4hrs - and hence forth.

Providing a reward for the losing team would take away from the idea of trying to 'win' really :/
When one loses (gains nothing) at say slots, you simply pull the leaver and try again.

Well thats why i suggest maybe 50 or 100 ec , you are right if aga give more or high reward people will just afk and wait until its done . 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Well thats why i suggest maybe 50 or 100 ec , you are right if aga give more or high reward people will just afk and wait until its done .
10clients * 50 ec and for some is still reason to afk in
Heroic rewards are fine
Imo winner rewards should be increased so ppl struggle to win 

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
HB is fine the way it is.

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
or maybe i suggest that we increase the prize for winning team so it would make it more challenging ? 2et 100ec 60st ? i mean its just a suggestion

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hell no. People would go in. And afk in base. They'll see it like they do nw "If i show up. move around a bit, I'll still get SOMETHING from this." 

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
10clients * 50 ec and for some is still reason to afk in
Heroic rewards are fine
Imo winner rewards should be increased so ppl struggle to win
Well you cannot or its hard to enter many alts on heroic , even your main char cant enter if i you will leave or afk 10-40 seconds after getting quest on it. Chest are limited ,And also HB i think lvl 150 req to enter and no one will log 10 alts lvl 150 for just 50 ec per character, 

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
Theres so many event that already been abuse like ice legion u just sit afk drink coffee and u will get reward . HB is not the same as that, it has a limited slot, level require and it takes long before to finish. It doesnt affect on abusing ppl

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
HB is a pvp event, dont think much about the reward itself.
u go there kill some ppl, boost ur kill death rate. have some funs killing ppl and go out.
if u want to farm, there''s much more good pve events for that.
try to ask for more ICE Legions in week.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Nah, -1.
People would bring (more) alts + stop even trying. cause they get stuff anyways.