Epic Perfect World

Epic PW | Auspicious(Outcasts☆) vs Stiletto(Rise)

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Good video bro, really nice editing and quality of video. Keep it up

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
If you are gonna post wins only and sneak record, 2 can play that game, I would've filled the media section with your deaths if I was gonna record each of them :normal-2:
With that being said, I hope you know that at the end of the day, the score was even, I'm up anytime for more fights :normal-1:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
hey dude if we are gonna put guild names like that how about you challenge me or maxy  :normal-3:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WAT IS THIS

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WAT IS THIS

hey dude if we are gonna put guild names like that how about you challenge me or maxy  :normal-3:
The purpose of this video wasn't to make your guild look bad (if that's what you think) , I wanted to shut mouth of this "pro" player
If you are gonna post wins only and sneak record, 2 can play that game, I would've filled the media section with your deaths if I was gonna record each of them :normal-2:
With that being said, I hope you know that at the end of the day, the score was even, I'm up anytime for more fights :normal-1:
Next time you should stop jumping right from sz trying to kill me , if you stop that , MAYBE  I'll 1v1 you.
Ty guys for comments , keep it clean
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 11:48 am by Auspicious

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran

The purpose of this video wasn't to make your guild look bad (if that's what you think) , I wanted to shut mouth of this "pro" playerNext time you should stop jumping right from sz trying to kill me , if you stop that , MAYBE  I'll 1v1 you.
Ty all others for comments , keep it clean
You never accepted a 1v1 request from me, we both know that, no matter if it was sin or seeker, you kept trashtalking from sz and not getting out
That still doesn't justify the fact that you just posted wins, and not losses, so people can see the real score, not to mention all the other times you died, and then just went sz and kept insulting and trashtalking, but as I said, if you wanna sneak record and only post wins, two can play that game :)
Get used with the sz npc's, because that's the place you are gonna be in whenever I'm there. Peace

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You never accepted a 1v1 request from me, we both know that, no matter if it was sin or seeker, you kept trashtalking from sz and not getting out
That still doesn't justify the fact that you just posted wins, and not losses, so people can see the real score, not to mention all the other times you died, and then just went sz and kept insulting and trashtalking, but as I said, if you wanna sneak record and only post wins, two can play that game :)
Get used with the sz npc's, because that's the place you are gonna be in whenever I'm there. Peace
Are you drunk or something? Oh,wait,you are just emotional . I'm always on sin outside sz .But like I said , we can 1v1 anytime .
Oh and who's trash talking all time?Do you remember when I was 1v1ing that EA from OC, once I won , you instantly jumped on me , after 5mins you kissed the floor , or am I lying? You also know it's true. Peace  :-*
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 11:45 am by Auspicious

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Are u drunk or something? Ah wait no...u r just emotional , I'm always with sin outside sz , idk who you saw in sz . But as I said , we can 1v1 anytime
Oh and who's trash talking all time?lmao U remind when I was 1v1ing that OC ea , after I won , u instance jumped on me , after 5mins u kissed the floor , or am I lying? You also know its true. Peace
Oh so now suddenly when you post a video in which there are only your wins, you accept 1v1's, that sounds perfectly logical, yes :normal-2: :normal-2:
Come 1v1 then

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I wonder when people will get the balls to post loses : o

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Edate drama rofl 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Swane is noob 

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
good video, i think that rise sin got destroyed

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
you're all bad lmao
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
rofl so easie player dies like fly allday and still talks so much like he is any good...

Keep them coming dude

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here