• Faction: Conflate
look at tomorrow gvg ;)
Last Edit: Jan 15, 2016, 12:39 pm by tendo

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
with caves that big I'd have fun breathing too, your POV is dull and uninteresting aka sux
 ^                                     

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
look at tomorrow gvg ;)
Calm down sir, Butthead was talking to Jelly boy.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Careful now tyrants you dont want russia on your bad side trust me its annoying when you can win gvg and they help you

infernchidhu

fun vs russia / easy vs OC gg
Last Edit: Jan 15, 2016, 01:34 pm by Soochi

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
Careful now tyrants you dont want russia on your bad side trust me its annoying when you can win gvg and they help you
we still friends. we come pk with them cause we want some fun, but only tyrants were there... we can help them everywhere if they ask, dont worry ;)
and we going to tw with them cause every other guild = 0 challenge for us... ducks and warning destroyed, outcasts are afraid to tw with us, only tyrants can give us some fun, but i'll repeat - we still friends
we are not afraid to go tw with tyrants without gear and with less count... and what with you? afraid tw with no geared russians... shame

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
we still friends. we come pk with them cause we want some fun, but only tyrants were there... we can help them everywhere if they ask, dont worry ;)
and we going to tw with them cause every other guild = 0 challenge for us... ducks and warning destroyed, outcasts are afraid to tw with us, only tyrants can give us some fun, but i'll repeat - we still friends
Friendship is magic waow

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Nice video man 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Nice video man
Ty man, nice is to accept Jesus.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
Ment why do unclaim to be the best psy b4 I left ud never beaten me u ask rematch and rematch and always lose then u camped white and still lost just took a lil longer wish I had the as still but that comp fried

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Ment why do unclaim to be the best psy b4 I left ud never beaten me u ask rematch and rematch and always lose then u camped white and still lost just took a lil longer wish I had the as still but that comp fried
Lel tell me who are u first and tell me what is white voodoo.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
Icejoker disagreement idkwhodidit iseeker idonthurtu all chars I've 5+-0 u and white is that skill u sat in trin to tank me so u could trash talk in nether spring AoW afk spot

Offline Klaus

• The Original
we are not afraid to go tw with tyrants without gear and with less count... and what with you? afraid tw with no geared russians... shame
read and learn oc members :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Icejoker disagreement idkwhodidit iseeker idonthurtu all chars I've 5+-0 u and white is that skill u sat in trin to tank me so u could trash talk in nether spring AoW afk spot
Ok lets fight anytime so, i will keep your word.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
When I'm get new comp I'd love to sound aight? What class u want me to play? APS oR dph barb bm seek sin or psy myst clerric wiz say any I got all