Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs Aeternum/Warning/OC - A fun breathe - Mentalista

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello, after some boring pks we had, finally a challenge appeared and removed the boringness from my soul that dont exist, Russia gave us a good PK, their venoms purge+dmg and shamaic use hacker to kill, but after some time, OC tried to ruin the PK and got retaliated. Enjoy sirs.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
We had 40 people, thanks for the fan

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
can't wait till they gear up, some of them were in demonic gears lol, over all was nice and fun pk.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
was so easy until russia started to target us cause tyrants is bad

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
with caves that big I'd have fun breathing too, your POV is dull and uninteresting aka sux
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
with caves that big I'd have fun breathing too, your POV is dull and uninteresting aka sux
So agree man cant understand ppl upload content like this lost hard without russians + recorded i make video

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
So agree man cant understand ppl upload content like this lost hard without russians + recorded i make video
I agree too.

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
was so easy until russia started to target us cause tyrants is bad
u told that it was ez while russians killed tyrants, but when they start target u u lost, hmmm...who is bad now?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
u told that it was ez while russians killed tyrants, but when they start target u u lost, hmmm...who is bad now?
of course they lost, tyrants and Russians both targeted them and their numbers aren't big , still better than you tho
i feel like i'm dead

Offline solitary

• Characters: solitary
of course they lost, tyrants and Russians both targeted them and their numbers aren't big , still better than you tho
Russians target both Tyrants and outcasts.
its just exuce that Russians start target just outcasts, cuz they lost very fast

Offline 3

• Old Player
let's play the game called find the angry cyka blyat

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I agree and artifex best guild too.

infernchidhu

Russians target both Tyrants and outcasts.
its just exuce that Russians start target just outcasts, cuz they lost very fast
dont worry my brother, jelly is angry harry potter kid make lot of mad inside body rofl its ok

infernchidhu

are u implying that me alone cannot destroy your entire guild ecks di, i am offended if so

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
dont worry my brother, jelly is angry harry potter kid make lot of mad inside body rofl its ok

Boy is mad because he don't have a chance against us lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!