Epic Perfect World

Enjoy it Video Kriegsgott vs mooooo 1v1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
clueless
The uber-scripter himself speaking about clueless
let's not forget how you were on nova /vendetta/ other servers before your scripting experience  :normal-2:
Last Edit: Jan 14, 2016, 06:35 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
let's not forget how you were on nova /vendetta/ other servers before your scripting experience  :normal-2:
Are you gonna live in the past aswell now? I mean we can no matter how far back we go I'll still be better than you  :normal-2:  I mean I'm sure tigga would have given me a good challenge back on vendetta, everyone knows how good he was  :normal-49: :normal-2:

Now you are here still stuck complaining and hiding behind script  because I eat you alive on any class I play  :normal-9: Uber-scripter while I swap 8 parts yeah dude tell me more.

Don't worry dude I've always been above you in any aspect at any time and I will always be, even your own guild knows that.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Are you gonna live in the past aswell now? I mean we can no matter how far back we go I'll still be better than you  :normal-2:  I mean I'm sure tigga would have given me a good challenge back on vendetta, everyone knows how good he was  :normal-49: :normal-2:

Now you are here still stuck complaining and hiding behind script  because I eat you alive on any class I play  :normal-9: Uber-scripter while I swap 8 parts yeah dude tell me more.

Don't worry dude I've always been above you in any aspect at any time and I will always be, even your own guild knows that.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Tigga speaking about past ROFL

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
u were shit, still shit

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Rofl.
Last Edit: Jan 14, 2016, 08:43 pm by Kofte

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
no wonder always lagg around you rolleyes
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Nice Video kucka :D 
bb

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
:P ریاحي یا نورالعین، یا ساکن خیالي، عاشق بقالي سنين ولا غيرك في بالي
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
:P ریاحي یا نورالعین، یا ساکن خیالي، عاشق بقالي سنين ولا غيرك في بالي
Allahu Akbar  :tiger-41:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
no offense but you were shiit and still shiit 

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
It's one thing if you're skilled and you use macros to enhance your already good gameplay.

It's another thing when you're being carried by the macros and gear when you're clearly lacking skill.

Learn your class well and about other classes before jumping directly into shit that makes you look like a clown (unskilled player) in a business suit (macro/gear).

I would like to see your gameplay without macros and gear and see you improve over time though.

The uber-scripter himself speaking about clueless let's not forget how you were on nova /vendetta/ other servers before your scripting experience :normal-2:

It's been said above me here, but out of all the people ought not to be speaking of the past lol.
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2016, 11:49 pm by Miami

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
no offense but you were shiit and still shiit
you have nice boob super1 mared me
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
you have nice boob super1 mared me
kiss kiss  :normal-29: :normal-29: :normal-29: :normal-29:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
<3 nova days