Epic Perfect World

EpicPW Awards of 2015 - WINNERS CHOSEN!

Goldengate

aite edited, i dont know everyones names lmao so if anything else like this then lemme know ill editwhatever u say, I dont trust your counting thats why i count it myself
You can if you want to. But I am the one who is hosting this event and I made my own rules for counting the votes (you must follow it to get the same results as mine). I decide whether a vote is eligible based on my criteria or not. We will have the same spreadsheet at the end if you follow everything...

This event was meant to be fun after all... No awards are given out...

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
EpicPW Awards 2015 Nominations

Most Popular: Hidan

Funniest User: Celerik+Omega

Best Newcomer (Must have registered in 2015): Burdette

Most Professional: Professional

Most Missed (Must have quit the game in 2015): Cynix :( nice vids

Geekiest User: Mentalista

Greatest User Ever: Colorblind

Staff Member of the Year: Agatio

Friendliest: Byakko_(Luna) <3

Biggest Troll: Areashii forever / YouSuckk

Most Loveable: Byakko_(Luna)

Want to meet IRL: Shurax

Most Helpful: Meky :)

Biggest Spammer: Xar

Best Video Poster: Hidan idol

Most Active User: Soochi idk 24/7

Most Sexy User: YouSuckk........im not sure

Most Respected User: Chaos

Most Hated:

Best Avatar: (Goldenwishes Nevaaaaa)

Best Signature: Burdette

Best Trash Talker: Xar

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
according to my own voting rule I have won all but 3 categories, if you have followed my spreadsheet you would have known the real winner (me)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
You can if you want to. But I am the one who is hosting this event and I made my own rules for counting the votes (you must follow it to get the same results as mine). I decide whether a vote is eligible based on my criteria or not. We will have the same spreadsheet at the end if you follow everything...
This event was meant to be fun after all... No awards are given out...
Whatever u say , I just count it as it shouldve been done, up to people whether they trust your counting or mine XD

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Whatever u say , I just count it as it shouldve been done, up to people wheter trust your counting or mine XD
I think the answer to that is pretty obvious. Yours is much more accurate as well.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
ayy
Only counted single answers , also count if was like "X is best but Y is good too" then I count X.
lmfao

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
How the votes are calculated:
  • All votes are counted towards finding winners for each category.
  • If users vote themselves they won't be counted. Only categories that contain their names will be penalised (won't be counted).
  • If users put more than one name in each category Randomiser (https://www.random.org/lists/) will be used to find the winner. For example, I put Alice and Adam as Most Loveable. Randomiser gives out Alice as the winner. This method will be used if necessary. Please don't put multiple names.

I didn't count multiple answers. Also I didn't count any answers from any voters who nominated themselves or nominated multiple people.

:normal-1:
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Locking on request, all the replies are here if anyone really wants to calculate who 'won' themselves.