Epic Perfect World

Patch v46

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
To make "fair" just remove the peek skill in NS. Do not remove a basic skill of a sin. Archers can't peek, so how is it fair to them? Next you will tell me that stealthing at all is unfair and raise the detection lvl on the whole map. How about blocking BM stunn and HF there, clerics healing, or wizs mountain crush?

Uh I;m pretty sure you can see those skills being used but seeing a sin stealth is like wth did i just get rape all of a sudden lol.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
First off, You don't have to farm at NS. Sins have highest dps in game plus they can stealth through instance with maximum speed which no other class can making it at least three times easier to farm with sin than any other class.

On the PvP note, most of the arguments here aren't even good. There's other classes with low defenses and they don't complain about getting ganked once they leave Safe zone. Also, sins got many more advantages than stealth itself. Highest number of CC skills in game? An inability to have their charm bypassed? 2 out of 3 times negative effect won't work? Two run skills, two teleport skills? Three chi skills with relatively short cooldowns? And of course, highest dps in game of all classes.

And I don't understand all the people saying that sins have been nerfed. Where? You can't have gof + int easily but it's not so different on other servers as well. I haven't seen any change to sins whatsoever during this half year that 1.4 has been here.
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2012, 07:21 pm by Elly

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
2 and 1/2 hours later......... No Patch?  :tiger-13:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Agatio, man i LOVE this server. I wish i had come here a long time ago. This update is awesome, im really impressed with how fast you got some content. But... i dont think nerfing sins in NS is fair.

This is why - yes i do agree that sins using the morai skill to check inventory, Spark+, rape, and stealth, this isnt fair. But Making sins totally obsolete in NS is not the way to fix it. If they want protection from sins they can make apoth or call some guildies to help you farm. This adds a group element to the game.

The best thing about this server is how balanced and farmable it is. That is your money maker. With this last update you just made it alittle more unbalanced for one class. How is it fair to sins who will get one or two shot as soon as they leave SZ?

Please reconsider this, you have done a VERY good job with balancing classes, I know it isnt easy. But people love this server the way it is, yes people QQ that will never stop no matter what you do. Hell...im QQing right now, but i also think i have a valid point here.

What if you added a 5 minute detection pot as a drop? Make the drop raito to where they dont always have that item, but a good 70 to 80% of the time. That way the class isnt totally obsolete. Idk, its just an idea.
+1
Some1 sayd ppls dont has money for detection pots....U do know this is a private server? u can farm money here? Oh if ure lazzy sure u dont have money , All the ppls agree with this new nerf for sins are really nab Maq classes....theres manny ways u can survive a stealth sin who atks u ... Learn to play .

Offline Areashi

• Banned
+1
Some1 sayd ppls dont has money for detection pots....U do know this is a private server? u can farm money here? Oh if ure lazzy sure u dont have money , All the ppls agree with this new nerf for sins are really nab Maq classes....theres manny ways u can survive a stealth sin who atks u ... Learn to play .
QQ stealth, QQ life, QQ kiting, QQ menoknowhowtoplay. Need any more?

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
QQ stealth, QQ life, QQ kiting, QQ menoknowhowtoplay. Need any more?
Atleast we have something somewhat constructive to say, why even post bs like this?

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
:sad: So having an issue with the new patch, idk if I did anything wrong and it says that it is up to date, but I can't buy any of the new fashion. Keeps telling me it's an invalid service....

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline MoltoAmore

:P It's not the money aspect from my side. But some people honestly dont feel like clicking a stealth pot every 5 minutes. NS was meant to be farmed by EVERYONE. Not stealth sins that pk ther players with huge amounts of EC in inventory.
hehe xd :police:

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
:sad: So having an issue with the new patch, idk if I did anything wrong and it says that it is up to date, but I can't buy any of the new fashion. Keeps telling me it's an invalid service....
i have the same issue its probably cause server needs to be rebooted to apply new files.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
i have the same issue its probably cause server needs to be rebooted to apply new files.
:monkey-46: reboot, reboot, reboot, reboot lol

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
WTF! Who's dumb idea was it to nerf the 1 skill that sins have to do their job? You have already nerfed sins as it is. Not to mention archers. Stop wining to the GMs to change things and learn how to deal with other classes. Both sins and archers have disadvantages to being stealthed. Learn your class, and stop complaining. There are apo out there to see stealthed players. STOP being LAZY and get them!
thats a stupid question.  :D

Clearly it was the GM's idea.  ^.^
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
First off, You don't have to farm at NS. Sins have highest dps in game plus they can stealth through instance with maximum speed which no other class can making it at least three times easier to farm with sin than any other class.

On the PvP note, most of the arguments here aren't even good. There's other classes with low defenses and they don't complain about getting ganked once they leave Safe zone. Also, sins got many more advantages than stealth itself. Highest number of CC skills in game? An inability to have their charm bypassed? 2 out of 3 times negative effect won't work? Two run skills, two teleport skills? Three chi skills with relatively short cooldowns? And of course, highest dps in game of all classes.

And I don't understand all the people saying that sins have been nerfed. Where? You can't have gof + int easily but it's not so different on other servers as well. I haven't seen any change to sins whatsoever during this half year that 1.4 has been here.
+1 :c

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Tali

THANK YOU BASED EPW GOD(ESSES)
<3

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny

agree all the way.

i am Cleric and saddly i get ganked by sins all the time :D stun,occult dead :D
but i dont complain,
SO sins stop complain we AA ppl dont have it much better :D stop atk us and try Barb for a sec
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
If you mean: go to stealth, check the inventory with Morai skill to find someone who has the most Bronze ECs, 2nd spark and farm him before he even realizes what is going on and force back to stealth, then no, this is not how it's supposed to work. It's meant to be PvP, not Hide & Seek instance. If it was made this way from the beginning, nobody would complain.
+1000000

I have a sin AND seeker, so i know both sides to this lol
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine