Epic Perfect World

EPW AngelDawn w/ Holymoly vs Ruthless & ArtofWar

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Thank you Ruthless & ArtofWar for a lovely pk war <3 I hope we can fight more again Ruthless and simple GvG no allies this time okay? Also reminder, General... really.  You never have beaten AngelDawn since i created it im not sure what point your really are even attempting with Ruthless but hey Least give us entertainment for the time as the server is half dead  on pk :( R.I.P Artifex <3

Thank you for some of the Holymoly members for helping in this pk Erecho & The 3 others that came with him your assistance was lovely and helpful. <3

AngelDawn recruits 140+ any classes welcome to helpful friendly family oriented guild, we do base trails, PK, mass pk, PvE+PvP, DS Event (6k) Guilds events.  Feel free to find us :D.
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2016, 10:05 pm by Dream
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Nice vid nig ^.^ .... music was perfect imo. Thnx for the pk Ruthless & AOW 
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
This is why you pmed me trying to provoke me? To post a SS to try and talk shit? Your attempt at trying to look good is sadder than your attempt at 1v1ing me. You also got a lot of nerve for being just one more guild like others who rely on other's alts. I'd tell you we'd love to GvG, but i've already decided I won't fight cancer scripting guilds... why fight their alt guild now?

inb4madhatersjoininandtogetheryoumaycontinueyourquestforbsandlickingeachothersassholes

Have a nice whatever time it is when this is read.
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2016, 11:36 pm by General

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
This is why you pmed me trying to provoke me? To post a SS to try and talk shit? Your attempt at trying to look good is sadder than your attempt at 1v1ing me. You also got a lot of nerve for being just one more guild like others who rely on other's alts. I'd tell you we'd love to GvG, but i've already decided I won't fight cancer scripting guilds... why fight their alt guild now?

Have a nice whatever time it is when this is read.

Damn that rage
I Has some tissue for you if you ever need em <3
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2016, 08:38 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
OT~I'm not sure why you can't just post the video without the additional nonsense and attempt at provoking and mocking, but hey if that's your thing go with it. Ruthless is quite used to hate and trash talk, it doesn't really phase us as much as you hope it does. :)) :police: :-\

Ty for the PK AD and HolyMoly  ;)
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2016, 08:38 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Hero type quote. Be mine forever. :police: ??? :-*

OT~I'm not sure why you can't just post the video without the additional nonsense and attempt at provoking and mocking, but hey if that's your thing go with it. Ruthless is quite used to hate and trash talk, it doesn't really phase us as much as you hope it does. :)) :police: :-\

Ty for the PK AD and HolyMoly  ;)

Ok
Thank you for the fight as well No provoking needed.  Just recording as usual :'3

Offline ❤철벽녀❤

• Baby Little Marionette
  • 한 번쯤은 나를 생각하겠죠
  • Characters: ღMaetelღFaluluღ
Nice video Yiuri  :)

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Sure looked fun :)

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
 Nice Video *-*

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
I just want to say gratz to capitan here for promotion to general lmao...

OT:Nice video i love that first song
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2016, 07:56 am by Sekseirse

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I just want to say gratz to capitan here for promotion to general lmao...

OT:Nice video i love that first song
 Bruh she record only the moments when im died xDD Hahahaha 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
wow, why is my new guild so hated? :(
They are OP :) ...... to Talking to other PPL .....but not in PK / PvP
Bruh she record only the moments when im died xDD Hahahaha
i thought the best sin in the world "Erecho" never dies ? what happened bro? 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Idk xD i use normal my Main for mass Pk cause Dragon Gear cnat tank dmg and im dont best sin i have 2 masters they teach me how to play Sin and i need to learn many think about sin but i give my best ^^ maybe i ask Alluci and Mutila or other sins for question about sins i have long way to build my sin Perfect 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I can die o.o but they target me First of all xD cause bruno hate me and when He AA ME and you had 10 PPl  AA on you ... is normaly to dead :D