Epic Perfect World

Lightsaber weapon skins

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
There were quite a few system announcements in game about the event, as well. That's how I found out about it.
Same,  saw it in red chat and went to check it out. 
They could still add different star wars related titles (uses the force,  is your father etc lol) for those that feel left out..maybe.  

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
not star wars fan either but +1 for the idea

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
I want batman titles, such as NaNaNa etc 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1 for lightsabers.
-1 for making customs purchasable. It was part of an event that literally everyone could participate in if they took two seconds to read. If these ones become purchasable make "Playoffs Champion" purchasable.  :police:

There were quite a few system announcements in game about the event, as well. That's how I found out about it.
Also, this.

Same,  saw it in red chat and went to check it out.
They could still add different star wars related titles (uses the force,  is your father etc lol) for those that feel left out..maybe.  
+1 for this one though. "Forcemaster ____________" would be amazing. Or "apprentice or youngling ___________"
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2016, 11:10 am by Eskimo

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
+1 for lightsabers.
-1 for making customs purchasable. It was part of an event that literally everyone could participate in if they took two seconds to read. If these ones become purchasable make "Playoffs Champion" purchasable.  :police:
Also, this.

+1 for this one though. "Forcemaster ____________" would be amazing. Or "Padawan ___________"
Padawan was one of the Light side titles, Jedi Master and Padawan.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
+1 for skin.
-1 for title, exclusive event title should stay exclusive, money isnt everything. police
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Padawan was one of the Light side titles, Jedi Master and Padawan.
Oh. Make it apprentice or youngling then. I chose dark side, so I didn't know.  :(

scatterer3

+1000 lightsaber wep fash

-1 to titles
-1 to Kaid

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
"My honor is my loyalty