Epic Perfect World

Lightsaber weapon skins

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Coem on it says Star wars on the middle of the front page and that since weeks, you are on the forum pretty much daily, watching pk videos, if you still didnt notice you need to get your eyes checked lol
Are you kidding me? lol. It was literally two words. If it had it's own section on the front page like most things it'd of been participated in more.
I instantly click the 'Forum' tab when I log online to check forums because USUALLY everything is shown on there as well.

I get that you wanna be "special" or whatever but seriously there's more than just ... 20-ish starwar's fans on this server that completely missed out.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
yhea +1 i want playoff conqueror title for 10 bucks guys :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
yhea +1 i want playoff conqueror title for 10 bucks guys :police:
That's not even remotely comparable. 

Offline Lowe

• Toffee Poppet's
  • #TeamLowry // ♥MySelf♥
  • Characters: Lowry, Impulsed, Quil
  • Faction: Onslaught
Lol I don't want a Star wars title even tho star wars is great I just want my own Personal title I wouldn't mind paying 5-10$ for one

darkfe321

add bow skins pls

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It is, Both are event titlesjust that you can get the playoff one anytime, the star wars one.. not. You expect them to make the final fantasy addict one available for everyone too? Or Mr Epw title?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Lol I don't want a Star wars title even tho star wars is great I just want my own Personal title I wouldn't mind paying 5-10$ for one
+1! I really wish we could have personal titles

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
It is literally on the front page, with a link to it. You don't need more than two words, you just need to read it. "2 Events" stands out enough for people to see. The problem is that most people that come on these threads are just looking for the next video posted on their skype sig.

+ to getting the lightsaber fashion weapons.

Offline Lowe

• Toffee Poppet's
  • #TeamLowry // ♥MySelf♥
  • Characters: Lowry, Impulsed, Quil
  • Faction: Onslaught
I think we should start a petition to be able to pay for Custom Titles donating 5-10$ for a Title no more than 12 letters

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
+1 for lightsaber skins!  :'(
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

+1 this.
I want a Cry Baby or Sassy title.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Definitely +1 for the lightsabers, would go nicely with my Jedi master title  8).
And -1 for making the title available to others, obvious reasons.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Are you kidding me? lol. It was literally two words. If it had it's own section on the front page like most things it'd of been participated in more.
I instantly click the 'Forum' tab when I log online to check forums because USUALLY everything is shown on there as well.

I get that you wanna be "special" or whatever but seriously there's more than just ... 20-ish starwar's fans on this server that completely missed out.
Honestly when it comes to patches, I see the little thing that says "Patch vX"> click it and go straight to the notes. I don't even get to the initial post on the front page half of the time since mine's in the order of earliest to latest. +It just says "Star Wars" it could be some stupid stuff.  :normal-9:

There were quite a few system announcements in game about the event, as well. That's how I found out about it.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Opulence

+1000 lightsaber wep fash

-1 to titles