Epic Perfect World

Marriage

Offline firekatt

I haven't seen this suggestion anywhere but would it be possible to add the marriage quest that the official server has? Nothing fancy for the rewards but some exp and coin (similar to but a bit less than world quest gives). Just something to make getting married in game a little more worthwhile? If this isn't possible...it's still very nice to get married for free hehe

Thanks  :)

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
i dont think its a good idea... ppl would just spam getting married for free exp

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
I think its a GREAT idea, thank you for suggesting it. Unfortunately there are lazy people out there so in order to avoid the "spamming" just add the marriage boxes in an NPC for 5-10 epic coins each, problem solved lol.
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline firekatt

I do understand that if the boxes were left at free, people would be spamming marriages for exp. I agree with making the boxes somewhere between 5-10 EC or some other low price, but still affordable after people have been playing a bit to build up coin or EC. I'm sorry if it was worded wrong to say I thought the boxes should still be free.

Offline Wick

• Got Soul ?
5-10....please. If you want to marry them make it at least a 100 EC. Make it so that there is no doubt they want ya  ;)

Offline PandaBear

5-10....please. If you want to marry them make it at least a 100 EC. Make it so that there is no doubt they want ya  ;)

agree people should have to pay a good price to get married not just free D:

Offline Rhelanna

Not everyone earns EC. I have participated in some of the events, but am missing some of one set of mobs, which I haven't seen spawned since that first time.  As for charging so much, might as well make it into another PWI where you have to pay $30 per wedding pack. -.-   Good thing I got married last month, cuz there's no way in hell I'd pay that much to get married. Even when I got married in rl 18 years ago it was only $3 for the license. rofl