Epic Perfect World

Chest Event

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
In event with the bosses and chests there are so many players like about 30+ on 1 boss and as i try to find boss with no1 on it the crowd finishes a boss very quickly and the boss only drops a few ET can the et amount be increased?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I keep suggesting to the players to split up and go after different bosses but all they do is move together like an army of stampede.
I keep seeing bosses with full HPs while this specific boss is being hit with a huge amount of players, splitting up is simple tbh, but making a boss with increased amount of ET drops wouldn't hurt I suppose, let's see hat Agatio decides.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
+1, or spawn more bosses

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
I keep telling the players to split up and go after different bosses but all they do is move together like an army of stampede. I keep seeing bosses with full HPs while this specific boss is being hit with a huge amount of players, splitting up is simple tbh, but making a boss with increased amount of ET drops wouldn't hurt I suppose, let's see hat Agatio decides.

Because they target only the bosses that drop ET and not the others. So yeah those will remain untouched 80% of the time.

Also you can make ALL bosses drop ET instead of the few that do, this way everyone can get their "fair share".

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
You are just too slow, I always get 1~2ets each boss (3ets on x2 event)  :-X

Goldengate

-1 Would ruin the economy of Event Tokens.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I mean, if people keep doing the same thing (running like a stampede to each boss) I don't really see how changing the amount of drops would hurt too much honestly. People are just going to keep doing it so +1 increase the amount.