Epic Perfect World

I'm actually a NEW player.

Angelica

Thank you! Both the welcome and the pvp guide.
On a second note I'm not really the most pvp type of player cuz after all is just a battle of ping and gear.
Any guide just like that for PVE?
there's not a lot of skill required for pve, a few decently geared sins will always do the job i guess

there are many guides for the instances available on this server though

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16159.0 just ask in worldchat when you decide to try any, farming here resorts to 2-3 easy methods
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
ares = lvl 150 requirement, u get around 250 ec/ alt if u sell the items (300 if u are bothered to sell books and emblems..)
morai = lvl 135 requirement, u get 1 event token, 20 supply tokens, 50 ec (pve method since this is what u are interested in , but if u wanna make huge amount of ec u'll need more alts so u gotta do the pvp method which gives 1 event token, 50 ec but is easier to finish (kill 1 of each enemy order, just make alts in this case) )
bh = 30 supply tokens, 15 ec, 5 mill coins note, again doable on alts if u are bothered to make ec to gear toons for pvp
base trials = 145 lvl requirement, with a good pc ( 10 clients  at once)  u can get 150 damas/ trial  (12 or 13 damas/ alt+ boss drops)
Daily quests for supply tokens from Herbinger, Gods givings
Newcommers get quest at Goshiki/Herbinger too, good supply tokens in order to get ur supreme robe ascended
Supreme robe can be farmed via TM Lunar ( 12 runs)
Most of these are in the guide section
r8 ring requires Supply tokens aswell

if u have 10 alts for ares, 10-15 for morai and 10 for bh , in 2 weeks  u r ready to pvp :rolleyes: since thats the overall purpose of pve'ing

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Yes I've seen some stuff in the beginners guide but I cant seem to find nothing in deph, for exemple the classes guide is just a copy paste of class description from the game.
Wich is just pointless.
You wont find an in depth class guide for this server. (Maybe for psy, Mentalista has a bunch of stuff written about that).
The skill descriptions will do more than enough for now. Study them, trust me, a lot of people still don't know what a skill does specifically, except that it does damage.

I came to this server about 4 and half months ago, completely new to PW.
I knew nobody, I had no mentor, and sucked big time. You don't need a mentor, what you need is interest to learn, and practice(lots of practice), and be prepared to lose.

Take your time and get into a nice helping guild so you can start working on your gear, until you end up being in full gear, by then you will very likely know the basics of the class. (such as what each skill does, it's cooldowns, how your genie works, etc....).
After that, if your interested in PvP, you should probably join a guild that pvp's. This will be the time for you to learn how teamwork works, and hopefully get a taste of mass pk, which is the bread and butter of this server.
Once you get a handle of all of that, I suggest you watch some videos of  people who know what they are doing, these videos will basically be your *mentor*.

Oh and try to ignore old stuck up egos that have been on this server longer than a lifespan of a tortoise and aren't capable of saying anything nice except to their e-dates. 

darkfe321

I can be your mentor for 10k ec.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
good taste in men maybe, I had to change first text color was unreadable
lmao it was good in old forum

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Sins are best for money making (pve)
Just make a demon sin, get him dragon gear and aps your life away. No guide needed for the gameplay.

And im sorry but i doubt anyone here is willing to spend the next 2 hrs writing a in depth pve guide for all classes - it`s really not needed anyways.

I´d suggest you vote for some free gold, make a sin if you want the quickest most effortless pve and fnd yourself a nice pve orientated guild that recruits beginners. Just keep an eye on world chat in game for someone recruiting for a faction like that. It is way easier if you can just ask while going and have people to answer you directly rather than coming to the forums for a simple question over and over.^^

Offline joaobitu

You wont find an in depth class guide for this server. (Maybe for psy, Mentalista has a bunch of stuff written about that).
The skill descriptions will do more than enough for now. Study them, trust me, a lot of people still don't know what a skill does specifically, except that it does damage.

I came to this server about 4 and half months ago, completely new to PW.
I knew nobody, I had no mentor, and sucked big time. You don't need a mentor, what you need is interest to learn, and practice(lots of practice), and be prepared to lose.

Take your time and get into a nice helping guild so you can start working on your gear, until you end up being in full gear, by then you will very likely know the basics of the class. (such as what each skill does, it's cooldowns, how your genie works, etc....).
After that, if your interested in PvP, you should probably join a guild that pvp's. This will be the time for you to learn how teamwork works, and hopefully get a taste of mass pk, which is the bread and butter of this server.
Once you get a handle of all of that, I suggest you watch some videos of  people who know what they are doing, these videos will basically be your *mentor*.

Oh and try to ignore old stuck up egos that have been on this server longer than a lifespan of a tortoise and aren't capable of saying anything nice except to their e-dates.
Best comment so far ^^ I usually always join a guild to help me do shit, could you recomend a good one that uses TS and is noob friendly?.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

you said pretty much everything I wanted to gg especially the guild part

most of small-ish pve/pvp guilds have friendly people that will most likely help you out and ''guide'' you but don't expect free gear 
http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=21.0 <
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Best comment so far ^^ I usually always join a guild to help me do shit, could you recomend a good one that uses TS and is noob friendly?.
The guilds for completely new players don't normally use TS or Vent or whatnot, its mostly used for mass pk for the organization.
I do recommend you 2 guilds, they were my two starting ones, and they were great.

One of them is PvElite (leader being mikey if I remember correctly), and the 2nd is Socmel(leader being Antaresx).

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Welcome to EPW Community & Forums we hope you find it pleasant here and enjoy your stay for however long you may be here for.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
Sins are best for money making (pve)
Just make a demon sin, get him dragon gear and aps your life away. No guide needed for the gameplay.

And im sorry but i doubt anyone here is willing to spend the next 2 hrs writing a in depth pve guide for all classes - it`s really not needed anyways.

I´d suggest you vote for some free gold, make a sin if you want the quickest most effortless pve and fnd yourself a nice pve orientated guild that recruits beginners. Just keep an eye on world chat in game for someone recruiting for a faction like that. It is way easier if you can just ask while going and have people to answer you directly rather than coming to the forums for a simple question over and over.^^
 One small question
 demon sins for tt 2-3 ,  3-3 (pve) ?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
One small question
 demon sins for tt 2-3 ,  3-3 (pve) ?
i prefer sage sin over demon sin...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
i prefer sage sin over demon sin...
I'm also new with sins , any explanation why choosing sage over demon , also can dragon gears handle the bosses in TT 2-3 or 3-3 ? .

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I'm also new with sins , any explanation why choosing sage over demon , also can dragon gears handle the bosses in TT 2-3 or 3-3 ? .
i like the more bloodpaint of sage bp and sage tidal... sage rib strike with the hp decrease is nice to have for pve... and the dmg reduction of sage spark. Sure u could say that Demon spark gives the advantage of -0.10int but i compensate that with genieskill... And for dph i like the more atklvls of sage CotD... Sage inner harmony + the 50 chi skill is extremely relaxed chi management...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*