Epic Perfect World

I'm actually a NEW player.

Offline joaobitu

Hello guys, I know most ppl that play here come from retail (oficial servers) and already knows the ins and outs of the game.
Not me. I'm just a noob. Last time I played PW was back when there was only elfs(think its called like that) humans and barbarians, and I never made very far.
I simply got sick of the game I was currently playing (rappelz) and decided to look for another old school open world game, and I remembered perfect world, since retail servers have a bad name in beeing p2w I just looked for a pserver and found you guys.
I'm now looking for someone to adopt me and be my mentor since PW is a rather complex game if I can recall right.
I usually have available time of gameplay 6 hours daily.
Please PM me or reply in this post if you are interested ^^!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
this game takes as much skill as playing solitaire now, you can easily find everything you need in guide section and by watching a few PvP clips
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to the server
If you look through forums>guides you will find a lot of helpful guides to get you started.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0
There are also a lot of helpful people on here, and quite the opposite but you don't typically run into those too often.  

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline joaobitu

Yes I've seen some stuff in the beginners guide but I cant seem to find nothing in deph, for exemple the classes guide is just a copy paste of class description from the game.
Wich is just pointless.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Yes I've seen some stuff in the beginners guide but I cant seem to find nothing in deph, for exemple the classes guide is just a copy paste of class description from the game.
Wich is just pointless.
there are descriptions of each class in the "Nerf" threads and you can see for yourself in some of the 1v1 / rpk/ mass pk videos on forums 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Wich is just pointless.
i barely play atm but you can pm me here on the forum if you have any questions and ill do my best to answer them

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
You can ask on Forum for tips too.
Everyone is free to ask.
So what is it that you need to know about which class ? :-\

Offline joaobitu

I wanna know every little detail on each class, the current state of the end game meta, the best classes for pve/pvp etc. 
I'm a very competitive player I usually read a whole lot about a game before I start playing.
And please dont give me the god forsaken sentence that is "all classes are good if you're good at them" no such thing exists not even in games that spend hundreds of millions of dollars in balance like league.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
This is a pvp guide written by best guild in existence , you can read and get an idea of each class here

Top PVP and role defining guide by Xpendable

Warriors

BASICS: keep squad buffed, crowd control. If there are more than one warrior at the area you're CCing, time your stuns, and take turns on roar chain, dont lion roarin mass pk on less than 3 targets unless its very important, and avoid CCing retarded people that can't even deal damage or heal, pick lethal targets. use your tiger leap (infront leap) to enter enemy lines, it can evade stuns, seal, etc. double leap back to our lines if you're getting AA'd and cleric is far or unable to heal. Never switch to aps gear in mass pk, always havedefence gear equipped with magic sutra on all the time, if you get purged or anyone in the squad gets purgedrebuff as soon as possible. WRs should use anti stun skill as often as possible in ground pk to keep the control of area. As for pots always have ironguard to combo it with belief, fortify or anti stun, keep in mind use it when you are about to die. Another pot would be a chi pot for "Dragons" and "Glacial spike" spam. Use only vit/mag genie.Don't forget "blade tornado", its very useful especially when you spot enemy signet and move to hit it, and "Bolt of Tyerseus", very effective skill when used on clusters, use at start to immobilize enemies(preferred to use it with anti stun on) before they start targetting your team so you can use roar lion and cc as much as possble make sure you have a r8 def lvl fist to use bolt with, and finally "Blade hurl", use it mostly on enemy archer squads, it prevents them from AAing their squad leader which can delay their damage and give your team more time. Since the 1.5 patch warrior got many advantages in big pk from skill merges, mostly the new meteor rush with sword which gives 50 chi, spamming it will provide you with enough chi to use the needed skills in different situations.

Note: NEVER use Ironguard right after you casted will of buddha (anti-stun), use the Ironguard 1-3 seconds before the anti stun effect ends, if you see a wf coming to purge, just use front leap. 

HARRASSMENT
-Harrassing classes by stunlocking, distracting them from their primary function, etc. would bring the same outcome as if they werent on the battlefield. Harrass Priorities -Grouped targets especially damage dealers in the enemy frontline. Most effective Harrassment and CC skills : Lion roar, Bolt of Tyerseus, Blade hurl, Myriad sword stance (very important skill after 1.5, costs only 1 spark and reduce greatly reduces enemy's attack),Blade tornado and Smack. 

SUPPORT - Always remember that you have a defensive and offensive sides aswell, this will come down to rebuffing party members or locking a group of enemies that may be harassing your cleric, and using your aoe skills to take down grouped enemy targets after using specific skills like dragons and tangling mire. If your cleric is in danger, rush to him and use "Buddha Guard", or blade hurl enemy targets / stun them. Remember to be aware of what is going on around you and how you will need to act to ensure victory. Most effective offensive (support) skills:Dragons, Glacial spike, Blade tornado, Hillborn (very effective when used on a cluster), Bolt of tyeresus(when used with dragon claws) and Army crusher.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Werebeasts: Support & Harassment applies here too. If big pk focus Support, if easy fight you can Harass more AFTER making sure all in party are buffed.

SUPPORT - Keep your squad members buffed at ALL times. Pay attention to your squad buffs, slow reaction speeds will cause death. Get Holy Path on genie to rush to someone if they are farther away to buff them. If anyone in your squad gets debuffed, stop whatever you're doing, find them, and rebuff them. REBUFFING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU DO. If you are demon spam HP buff frequently to give party members and yourself chi. If you know your party's Wr is low on chi or they just died you can use it a few times to give them chi to get started again. If you are demon also use Titans buff occasionally to give your party crit buff.

HARASSMENT – Target Eps and remember to keep the following skills in mind here:
“Berserkers Rage/Wrath”- Will be particularly important here if the fight is on the ground and targets will need to be forced to the ground. Use this on Eps and those downy flying wrs, or anyone flying otherwise.
“Raging Slap”- Use this against clerics, forcing them to target you for a few seconds, making them unable to heal/purify individual targets in their squad. Also use on people you know are squad leaders that are calling AA.
“Untamed Wrath” (AOE Stun)- Always use this when its available in the largest group of enemies you can, BUTDO NOT ruin a Wr's stun by using it before they roar. This skill can also save a member of your party if they are being AA'd.
“Frighten”-Spam this in groups of enemies, it will slow them down and stun (if demon) or immobilize (if sage).
“Clean Sweep”- Use on Eps and Wrs for a chance to purge them.
“Devour/Penetrate Armor”- use to debuff specific targets.
“Stomp of the King” (New Horizons upgraded)- also use to debuff specific targets.

IF HUGE PK:
Focus Support more than Harassment. Use vit tome for more tank and speed so you can reach party members to buff faster. Use a def pole with chan stones to buff faster. Also use magic ring for more chan to buff faster.
Stay near your squad leader and spam HP buff to give chi with an occasional Titans for crit. Get Mantle Ripple of Rage on genie and use near as many party members as you can and Wr most importantly, it will give 3 chi each time they are hit. If you see a WR approaching nearby, do what you can to stop them from roaring, being Mighty Swing, Occult Ice, chi drain (if demon). Also use Clean Sweep for a chance to purge. UsePenetrate Armor and Stomp of the King to debuff them if they are being targeted. If possible get range on your def pole to better reach them before they reach your allies.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clerics: Defense & Awareness.
Defense - Remember to keep yourself & ALL squad members buffed. You may want to prioritise targets that will be rebuffed first:
Yourself > Squad leader > Archers > Warriors > Mages > Venomancers > Sins > Psychics > Mystics > Werebeasts > Seekers.
Keeping the squishies/DDs buffed to ensure their suvival can lead your faction to victory.
ALWAYS remember to keep the warrior purified, they are of no use to you if they are unable to move or harass anything.

Awareness - Be aware of targets around you. Everybody and their families will be targetting you, remember to keep your barrier up and dont be afraid to 3 spark to prevent some damage for a few seconds and then reduce the damage you take for a short while (for sage clerics). Try not to spam your AOE heal too much, it may help in some situations but the overall heal amount is not that great. It will be guaranteed that every single member in your squad will be taking some sort of damage, look at who is in your party and work out who is at most risk, focusing individual heals will work out better than spamming AOE heal. Relating back into Defense, ALWAYS be aware of your warriors buffs/debuffs. KEEP THE PURIFY ON THEM SO THEY CAN TAKE CONTROL OF THE AREA, WARRIORS WILL GET PURGED APPROX EVERY 30 SECONDS, REBUFF THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Mystics: Assist / Support
You can take the roll of a second healer. If the cleric or warrior in your squad is taking damage, spam your heal on them. This can increase the survival of your cleric dramatically and gives the warrior time to CC. Doing this can also give the cleric in squad a chance to focus other squad members to ensure their survival too. On the chance that your teams cleric isnt taking damage, focus other squad members to make your clerics job slightly easier. If nobody requires any defensive support, help your team out by going on the offensive side. Assist squad members on specific targets and do whatever you can to rain on their parade
When you see a wr coming to you, you have the option to fortify (3 seconds) or energy leech (6 seconds for sage); use it, preferably with your chihyu summoned for an extra 100% pdef. You have the option to use this in conjunction with nature's barrier for 50% damage reduction and negate the immobility, but that takes away two survivability skills.
Use your plants; beffudling/ listless enemy DD’s for debuffs/ sleep, but be wary of getting focused since you’ll have to run up.

Werefox: Offensive Support
You will play a big roll in bringing victory, reacting quickly will ensure this. Keep your assist on your squad leader, you will need to do the same.Debuffing(ALWAYS PURGE ENEMY WRS FIRST),amplifying and puffbirding the targets will bring a very nice outcome on our side. If your squad leaders picks a target thats surrounded by many of them, use "Nova" and pick the best position to do it so it can hit as many enemies as possible, our warriors will see your nova and move to CC that area which will make it easier for our squad leaders to pick targets, and kill them faster. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TRANSFER CHI TO OUR WARRIORS. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO STEAL CHI FROM THEIR WARRIORS press T and untick all classes except warriors to make it easier to give chi to our warriors, and steal chi from theirs.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Archer: Offensive Assistance
Auto AA your squad leader all the time, and NEVER go away from him, stay around him to ensure you can reach his targets and finish them fast. Refresh AA every 3 seconds to see if squad leader changed target, if the target ran/pot/genie/got healed, refresh AA to see if target changed, Every archer in the squad will need to attack the same individual target to ensure their death is extremely quick, if enemies are grouped, make good use of "Barrage of Arrows" and "Arrow Inferno". Keep in mind that you will also be a target to enemy mages and other DD's. Survivability is important, Watch your HP and debuffs and try to survive as much as you can while still attacking the target. ALWAYS STAY BEHIND. DONT GO CLOSER TO THEM. ITS BETTER TO STAY ON SIDES THAN MIDDLE

Mage and Psychic: Offense/Support/Assist
Mages and Psychics will need to work together in destroying any enemy DD's. Archers will be first priority targets as they will be harrassing clerics or DD's on our side. Keep in mind that you also have support skills. If there are no targets for you to take care of, support your squad with specific skills. Mages - you have a heal, use it in team fights if your cleric is going to die, dont use "Wellspring Quaff" in mass pk unless you're going to heal, its better to save the chi for CC (Ice prison and Mountain press). Psychics(sage) - you have an aoe purify heal - USE IT. If your squad leader is in danger, hurry to him and use "Veil of Shadow", it can bring great benefits to our side. and Again, if there are no specific DD's leftover and nobody requires support, assist your squad members and help take care of any leftovers. and NEVER forget "Ice prison" when you have the chance, dont jump in there and use it without IG/AD because you'll end up getting focused and dying in a few seconds, learn survivability, don't waste all your genie to kill one target, save to stay alive, dont stay front line as you have weak defense. also remember to use "Elemental shell" at the right time, it can save a guild member. MUST BUFF SQUAD WITH "FROSTBLADE" ESPECIALLY ARCHERS.

Note: Since 1.5 patch, mage water and fire barrier became useful at some points, use water barrier after you have died to regain enough chi for leaps and barrier changing, dont forget to switch back to stone barrier before you get back to pk area. Use fire shield (15% crit) when you are nuking, or DDing CC"d targets, dont use it if your pots or genie are on cooldown, your physical defense will be very low with it that one archer can kill you in a few hits unless you take defensive action. NEVER go front line unless you are going to ice prison with immunity on.

Assassin: Full Offense 
Best thing you can do for the team is to survive, tank as much as you can, and dont be a 3 second kill. There is no shame in spamming 3 spark if it will get the job done, move with our warriors as they will have enemies CC'd, then comes your turn to damage them. using death chain on a lethal target while you being focused can be useful as it'll finish him and save us more time. 

Support side: Make good use of "Share the stealth" skill, when your squad is in danger, use it near your squad leader when possible.

Seeker: Harrassment and Offensive support

You have to stay front lineall the time. And stay alive as long as you can holding their front line, it can give your team a chance to group as they'll get less focused while you're holding enemies. your main focus will be clerics and archers, disturbing enemy clerics from supporting their squad members and killing them when you have the chance, and taking down enemy archers,spam debuffs transfer on enemy Warriors/Clerics/squad leader target whenever you can. The best thing a seeker could do in mass pk is using your "Vortex" at the right time, enemy grouped/CC'd targets/hitting enemy signets, the damage it inflicts in that situation could wipe a group easily.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pay attention to guild and squad chat all the time, we give a lot of orders which need fast reactions. don't stay in this guild if you can't handle it.

squad leaders need to pick closest targets that everyone in the squad can reach, sides preferred.
squad members must auto AA squad leader, if target runs, uses immunity, pot, genie, or hasn't died after 3 seconds, refresh AA to see if squad leader changed it.

A = new target (used by squad leader)
RG = regroup
Skyhawk = air pk mode (go higher than enemies, and snipe closest target from above)
X = need squad
X1-10 = squad leader and how many members in squad

NOTE:

1-EVERYONE IN GUILD MUST HAVE FORTIFY ON GENIE TO AVOID GETTING CC'D FROM ENEMY WARRIORS. TRAIN ON USING IT TO PREVENT GETTING DISTRACTED FROM STUNS AND HIGHER SURVIVABILITY.

2-SURVIVABILITY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT KEY TO WIN PK, ITS WHAT DECIDES YOUR SKILL IN XPENDABLE, THE MORE YOU SURVIVE THE BETTER.

3-DURING PK IN XPENDABLE, YOU DON'T TALK IN GUILD CHAT UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, STAYING QUIET IS BETTER FOR YOU.

4-YOU CANNOT LEAVE PK WHENEVER YOU WANT UNLESS ITS EMERGENCY, PK IS OVER ONLY WHEN WE SAY IT IS.

5-IN XPENDABLE, EVERYONE IS SAME FROM LEADER TO COMMISSIONER, IF THEY RESPECT THE GUILD'S WAYS, NO ONE IS ABOVE ANYONE, WE ONLY USE OFFICERS TO ORGANIZE IT BETTER.

6-WE DON'T LIKE NON-SKILLED PLAYERS, EITHER GET GOOD OR LEAVE BEFORE YOU GET KICKED, THAT'S IF YOU EVEN GOT ACCEPTED.

Written by the members of Xpendable, thanks to them

i feel like i'm dead

Offline Hya

• Miles of Peach Blossom
  • 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
  • Characters: Tadaima
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Welcome! Enjoy!

If you need books/skills i can help you with that  ^-^

Angelica

This is a pvp guide written by best guild in existence , you can read and get an idea of each class here

Top PVP and role defining guide by Xpendable

Warriors

BASICS: keep squad buffed, crowd control. If there are more than one warrior at the area you're CCing, time your stuns, and take turns on roar chain, dont lion roarin mass pk on less than 3 targets unless its very important, and avoid CCing retarded people that can't even deal damage or heal, pick lethal targets. use your tiger leap (infront leap) to enter enemy lines, it can evade stuns, seal, etc. double leap back to our lines if you're getting AA'd and cleric is far or unable to heal. Never switch to aps gear in mass pk, always havedefence gear equipped with magic sutra on all the time, if you get purged or anyone in the squad gets purgedrebuff as soon as possible. WRs should use anti stun skill as often as possible in ground pk to keep the control of area. As for pots always have ironguard to combo it with belief, fortify or anti stun, keep in mind use it when you are about to die. Another pot would be a chi pot for "Dragons" and "Glacial spike" spam. Use only vit/mag genie.Don't forget "blade tornado", its very useful especially when you spot enemy signet and move to hit it, and "Bolt of Tyerseus", very effective skill when used on clusters, use at start to immobilize enemies(preferred to use it with anti stun on) before they start targetting your team so you can use roar lion and cc as much as possble make sure you have a r8 def lvl fist to use bolt with, and finally "Blade hurl", use it mostly on enemy archer squads, it prevents them from AAing their squad leader which can delay their damage and give your team more time. Since the 1.5 patch warrior got many advantages in big pk from skill merges, mostly the new meteor rush with sword which gives 50 chi, spamming it will provide you with enough chi to use the needed skills in different situations.

Note: NEVER use Ironguard right after you casted will of buddha (anti-stun), use the Ironguard 1-3 seconds before the anti stun effect ends, if you see a wf coming to purge, just use front leap.

HARRASSMENT
-Harrassing classes by stunlocking, distracting them from their primary function, etc. would bring the same outcome as if they werent on the battlefield. Harrass Priorities -Grouped targets especially damage dealers in the enemy frontline. Most effective Harrassment and CC skills : Lion roar, Bolt of Tyerseus, Blade hurl, Myriad sword stance (very important skill after 1.5, costs only 1 spark and reduce greatly reduces enemy's attack),Blade tornado and Smack.

SUPPORT - Always remember that you have a defensive and offensive sides aswell, this will come down to rebuffing party members or locking a group of enemies that may be harassing your cleric, and using your aoe skills to take down grouped enemy targets after using specific skills like dragons and tangling mire. If your cleric is in danger, rush to him and use "Buddha Guard", or blade hurl enemy targets / stun them. Remember to be aware of what is going on around you and how you will need to act to ensure victory. Most effective offensive (support) skills:Dragons, Glacial spike, Blade tornado, Hillborn (very effective when used on a cluster), Bolt of tyeresus(when used with dragon claws) and Army crusher.

Werebeasts: Support & Harassment applies here too. If big pk focus Support, if easy fight you can Harass more AFTER making sure all in party are buffed.

SUPPORT - Keep your squad members buffed at ALL times. Pay attention to your squad buffs, slow reaction speeds will cause death. Get Holy Path on genie to rush to someone if they are farther away to buff them. If anyone in your squad gets debuffed, stop whatever you're doing, find them, and rebuff them. REBUFFING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU DO. If you are demon spam HP buff frequently to give party members and yourself chi. If you know your party's Wr is low on chi or they just died you can use it a few times to give them chi to get started again. If you are demon also use Titans buff occasionally to give your party crit buff.

HARASSMENT – Target Eps and remember to keep the following skills in mind here:
“Berserkers Rage/Wrath”- Will be particularly important here if the fight is on the ground and targets will need to be forced to the ground. Use this on Eps and those downy flying wrs, or anyone flying otherwise.
“Raging Slap”- Use this against clerics, forcing them to target you for a few seconds, making them unable to heal/purify individual targets in their squad. Also use on people you know are squad leaders that are calling AA.
“Untamed Wrath” (AOE Stun)- Always use this when its available in the largest group of enemies you can, BUTDO NOT ruin a Wr's stun by using it before they roar. This skill can also save a member of your party if they are being AA'd.
“Frighten”-Spam this in groups of enemies, it will slow them down and stun (if demon) or immobilize (if sage).
“Clean Sweep”- Use on Eps and Wrs for a chance to purge them.
“Devour/Penetrate Armor”- use to debuff specific targets.
“Stomp of the King” (New Horizons upgraded)- also use to debuff specific targets.

IF HUGE PK:
Focus Support more than Harassment. Use vit tome for more tank and speed so you can reach party members to buff faster. Use a def pole with chan stones to buff faster. Also use magic ring for more chan to buff faster.
Stay near your squad leader and spam HP buff to give chi with an occasional Titans for crit. Get Mantle Ripple of Rage on genie and use near as many party members as you can and Wr most importantly, it will give 3 chi each time they are hit. If you see a WR approaching nearby, do what you can to stop them from roaring, being Mighty Swing, Occult Ice, chi drain (if demon). Also use Clean Sweep for a chance to purge. UsePenetrate Armor and Stomp of the King to debuff them if they are being targeted. If possible get range on your def pole to better reach them before they reach your allies.

Clerics: Defense & Awareness.
Defense - Remember to keep yourself & ALL squad members buffed. You may want to prioritise targets that will be rebuffed first:
Yourself > Squad leader > Archers > Warriors > Mages > Venomancers > Sins > Psychics > Mystics > Werebeasts > Seekers.
Keeping the squishies/DDs buffed to ensure their suvival can lead your faction to victory.
ALWAYS remember to keep the warrior purified, they are of no use to you if they are unable to move or harass anything.

Awareness - Be aware of targets around you. Everybody and their families will be targetting you, remember to keep your barrier up and dont be afraid to 3 spark to prevent some damage for a few seconds and then reduce the damage you take for a short while (for sage clerics). Try not to spam your AOE heal too much, it may help in some situations but the overall heal amount is not that great. It will be guaranteed that every single member in your squad will be taking some sort of damage, look at who is in your party and work out who is at most risk, focusing individual heals will work out better than spamming AOE heal. Relating back into Defense, ALWAYS be aware of your warriors buffs/debuffs. KEEP THE PURIFY ON THEM SO THEY CAN TAKE CONTROL OF THE AREA, WARRIORS WILL GET PURGED APPROX EVERY 30 SECONDS, REBUFF THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Mystics: Assist / Support
You can take the roll of a second healer. If the cleric or warrior in your squad is taking damage, spam your heal on them. This can increase the survival of your cleric dramatically and gives the warrior time to CC. Doing this can also give the cleric in squad a chance to focus other squad members to ensure their survival too. On the chance that your teams cleric isnt taking damage, focus other squad members to make your clerics job slightly easier. If nobody requires any defensive support, help your team out by going on the offensive side. Assist squad members on specific targets and do whatever you can to rain on their parade
When you see a wr coming to you, you have the option to fortify (3 seconds) or energy leech (6 seconds for sage); use it, preferably with your chihyu summoned for an extra 100% pdef. You have the option to use this in conjunction with nature's barrier for 50% damage reduction and negate the immobility, but that takes away two survivability skills.
Use your plants; beffudling/ listless enemy DD’s for debuffs/ sleep, but be wary of getting focused since you’ll have to run up.

Werefox: Offensive Support
You will play a big roll in bringing victory, reacting quickly will ensure this. Keep your assist on your squad leader, you will need to do the same.Debuffing(ALWAYS PURGE ENEMY WRS FIRST),amplifying and puffbirding the targets will bring a very nice outcome on our side. If your squad leaders picks a target thats surrounded by many of them, use "Nova" and pick the best position to do it so it can hit as many enemies as possible, our warriors will see your nova and move to CC that area which will make it easier for our squad leaders to pick targets, and kill them faster. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TRANSFER CHI TO OUR WARRIORS. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO STEAL CHI FROM THEIR WARRIORS press T and untick all classes except warriors to make it easier to give chi to our warriors, and steal chi from theirs.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Archer: Offensive Assistance
Auto AA your squad leader all the time, and NEVER go away from him, stay around him to ensure you can reach his targets and finish them fast. Refresh AA every 3 seconds to see if squad leader changed target, if the target ran/pot/genie/got healed, refresh AA to see if target changed, Every archer in the squad will need to attack the same individual target to ensure their death is extremely quick, if enemies are grouped, make good use of "Barrage of Arrows" and "Arrow Inferno". Keep in mind that you will also be a target to enemy mages and other DD's. Survivability is important, Watch your HP and debuffs and try to survive as much as you can while still attacking the target. ALWAYS STAY BEHIND. DONT GO CLOSER TO THEM. ITS BETTER TO STAY ON SIDES THAN MIDDLE

Mage and Psychic: Offense/Support/Assist
Mages and Psychics will need to work together in destroying any enemy DD's. Archers will be first priority targets as they will be harrassing clerics or DD's on our side. Keep in mind that you also have support skills. If there are no targets for you to take care of, support your squad with specific skills. Mages - you have a heal, use it in team fights if your cleric is going to die, dont use "Wellspring Quaff" in mass pk unless you're going to heal, its better to save the chi for CC (Ice prison and Mountain press). Psychics(sage) - you have an aoe purify heal - USE IT. If your squad leader is in danger, hurry to him and use "Veil of Shadow", it can bring great benefits to our side. and Again, if there are no specific DD's leftover and nobody requires support, assist your squad members and help take care of any leftovers. and NEVER forget "Ice prison" when you have the chance, dont jump in there and use it without IG/AD because you'll end up getting focused and dying in a few seconds, learn survivability, don't waste all your genie to kill one target, save to stay alive, dont stay front line as you have weak defense. also remember to use "Elemental shell" at the right time, it can save a guild member. MUST BUFF SQUAD WITH "FROSTBLADE" ESPECIALLY ARCHERS.

Note: Since 1.5 patch, mage water and fire barrier became useful at some points, use water barrier after you have died to regain enough chi for leaps and barrier changing, dont forget to switch back to stone barrier before you get back to pk area. Use fire shield (15% crit) when you are nuking, or DDing CC"d targets, dont use it if your pots or genie are on cooldown, your physical defense will be very low with it that one archer can kill you in a few hits unless you take defensive action. NEVER go front line unless you are going to ice prison with immunity on.

Assassin: Full Offense
Best thing you can do for the team is to survive, tank as much as you can, and dont be a 3 second kill. There is no shame in spamming 3 spark if it will get the job done, move with our warriors as they will have enemies CC'd, then comes your turn to damage them. using death chain on a lethal target while you being focused can be useful as it'll finish him and save us more time.

Support side: Make good use of "Share the stealth" skill, when your squad is in danger, use it near your squad leader when possible.

Seeker: Harrassment and Offensive support

You have to stay front lineall the time. And stay alive as long as you can holding their front line, it can give your team a chance to group as they'll get less focused while you're holding enemies. your main focus will be clerics and archers, disturbing enemy clerics from supporting their squad members and killing them when you have the chance, and taking down enemy archers,spam debuffs transfer on enemy Warriors/Clerics/squad leader target whenever you can. The best thing a seeker could do in mass pk is using your "Vortex" at the right time, enemy grouped/CC'd targets/hitting enemy signets, the damage it inflicts in that situation could wipe a group easily.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pay attention to guild and squad chat all the time, we give a lot of orders which need fast reactions. don't stay in this guild if you can't handle it.

squad leaders need to pick closest targets that everyone in the squad can reach, sides preferred.
squad members must auto AA squad leader, if target runs, uses immunity, pot, genie, or hasn't died after 3 seconds, refresh AA to see if squad leader changed it.

A = new target (used by squad leader)
RG = regroup
Skyhawk = air pk mode (go higher than enemies, and snipe closest target from above)
X = need squad
X1-10 = squad leader and how many members in squad

NOTE:

1-EVERYONE IN GUILD MUST HAVE FORTIFY ON GENIE TO AVOID GETTING CC'D FROM ENEMY WARRIORS. TRAIN ON USING IT TO PREVENT GETTING DISTRACTED FROM STUNS AND HIGHER SURVIVABILITY.

2-SURVIVABILITY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT KEY TO WIN PK, ITS WHAT DECIDES YOUR SKILL IN XPENDABLE, THE MORE YOU SURVIVE THE BETTER.

3-DURING PK IN XPENDABLE, YOU DON'T TALK IN GUILD CHAT UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, STAYING QUIET IS BETTER FOR YOU.

4-YOU CANNOT LEAVE PK WHENEVER YOU WANT UNLESS ITS EMERGENCY, PK IS OVER ONLY WHEN WE SAY IT IS.

5-IN XPENDABLE, EVERYONE IS SAME FROM LEADER TO COMMISSIONER, IF THEY RESPECT THE GUILD'S WAYS, NO ONE IS ABOVE ANYONE, WE ONLY USE OFFICERS TO ORGANIZE IT BETTER.

6-WE DON'T LIKE NON-SKILLED PLAYERS, EITHER GET GOOD OR LEAVE BEFORE YOU GET KICKED, THAT'S IF YOU EVEN GOT ACCEPTED.

Written by the members of Xpendable, thanks to them

nice colors solomon had good taste i think

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
the good thing here is you can try out all classes since it just takes a day or two to get max level if you know how.... i dont think someone will explain you every class in detail here. Endgame gear is r8r for all classes and the best class for pve and pvp (1v1) might be a sin. For mass pk most likely Archers or Wizards if you are a DD type player cause of the range and their nukeing abilities with the right gear ofc... Its not hard or expensive to get average gear on a char here but if you want something like ultimate end gear stats on gear and ornaments you need to either farm a lot or donate or be a good merchanter cause u will need LOTS OF MONEY for that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline joaobitu

Thank you! Both the welcome and the pvp guide.
On a second note I'm not really the most pvp type of player cuz after all is just a battle of ping and gear.
Any guide just like that for PVE?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
nice colors solomon had good taste i think
good taste in men maybe, I had to change first text color was unreadable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Ppl dont make guides for PvE on this Server.... Some ppl here act like they never PvEed in their lives even though this in fact is a PvE Server....

Oh and btw "This is a pvp guide written by best guild in existence" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this so called best guild in existence isnt even close to what they want to be....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*