Epic Perfect World

Sirens Of War

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
Hey all just wonder if anyone here will try Sirens of War tomorrow on pwi? =)

i can tell that i will, wanna see the new pvp map and how laggy it will be and etc.

hope i see any of u tomorrow =)

i play or Harshlands got r8 archer called Dark_Tigor =)

have fun hunting :D
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline Kazureblue

This has been talked about an awful lot on here, and the answer is always the same. We will be getting the Sirens of War expansion when PWE releases the content publicly, which might take a little while. So we won't be getting it tomorrow, but we will be getting it as soon as it is released for our use. Which is pretty awesome I think. So we just have to be patient and wait for the GMs to do some awesome work once they get the data. Just keep watching for the patch release previews that they do with important updates <3

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
This has been talked about an awful lot on here, and the answer is always the same. We will be getting the Sirens of War expansion when PWE releases the content publicly, which might take a little while. So we won't be getting it tomorrow, but we will be getting it as soon as it is released for our use. Which is pretty awesome I think. So we just have to be patient and wait for the GMs to do some awesome work once they get the data. Just keep watching for the patch release previews that they do with important updates <3

Totally didn't read the Topic Opener's post lmao.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline EpicC

yes we all know, but if u read what i wright is was not that i asked about:D

i did just wonder if anyone will try it out tomorrow.

Cant wait for it to get it to EPW :D
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal

LOL. Read the post before posting next time. . .
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler

Well not to bash or nothing but it seems like you didn't read the post sir :/.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Kazureblue

I apologize. I did read the post I just read it wrong. I'm dyslexic so I mixed up words reading that x.x I am terribly sorry x.x;;;

and yes I do plan on trying it >.>

Offline EpicC

dw =) hope more will try it :D

the first battle begins 20.00 server time
and if i dont misstake u get medals after each fight that u can lately change for cann's, raps, and the biggest thing warsoul weap =)

so they finally make it farm able =) wont be easy but its now possible
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
I was honestly expecting a new story like in the style we had when Morai got introduced, I'm disapointed  :sad: