Epic Perfect World

Desktop icons

Offline Vvoornth

Is there a way that I can put an icon onto my desktop to enable me to run EPW like a normal programme?

I am new to EPW. Decided to give it a try today and was completely blown away, especially after 4 or 5 years on PWI.

Any help gratefully received 

Thanks in advance

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
i just dragged patcher on desktop, worked for me.........or on hot bar at bottom works to

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
EPW folder>patcher>right click on patcher "send to" and choose desktop,i think thats what you wanted?

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I'm not sure about desktop, but I have my Patcher pinned to my task bar. When you have the Element client or Patcher up, just right click the icon on your task bar, and select "Pin this program to taskbar" or something. I'd suggest doing that with Patcher in case there are any updates, you don't have to go back through your file.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Einstein

• E = mc2
  • Characters: Einstein, Catalin
  • Faction: Apollumi
Hold "Alt" key and drag elementclient.exe to desktop. It works for any program, thats how you create a shortcut.

Offline Vvoornth

Is there a way that I can put an icon onto my desktop to enable me to run EPW like a normal programme?

I am new to EPW. Decided to give it a try today and was completely blown away, especially after 4 or 5 years on PWI.

Any help gratefully received

Thanks in advance
Thanks guys. Decided on the taskbar method