Epic Perfect World

I fail @ art.

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
I have my stabilizer set to 13 per suggestion previously by another user here.
As for other settings I JUST figured out how to turn my point down to make it smaller and I figured out how to turn the density down.
As for screen sharing I really cant do that; My computer is old - Near its death. I would love to but Maggie (My computer) wouldn't let me. :(
That's totally fine, I use stabilizer on s5, s3, tbh

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline afirelitescape

• Perfect Chaos
  • Be the change you want to see in the world.
  • Characters: ClandestineWit, Vandaiis
The most I can tell you is instead of focusing hard on understanding skeletons and the like and trying to draw from the inside out is keeping it simple. View every person you draw as having a center line and every joint as a ball that can be rotated upon and build the body around that. It's almost the same as making a sculpture, building from the inside out. You can use a stick figure for that. Don't stress your sketches and don't get too heavy handed with them, they are supposed to be full of mistakes. Art is never a perfection, it is a practice, and no matter the artist or media.... we can ALL pick some flaw out of our artwork, but that's what makes it beautiful. 

You're doing just fine!

I made a couple of tutorials that have been helpful to close friends of mine and I'll link them here. If you have any issues getting to the links, please let me know.

For the tutorial on faces, go here
For the tutorial on hands, go here
It's all just a game.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
It took me a while to do this one. But I am ultimately pleased. I will close it for now, and try to do some more work on it later! :)
Hello.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Honestly at start the most important thing would be to keep practicing and not get TOO annoyed.
I know its frustrating at first when you have this amazing brilliant idea in ur head and you're like "omg im such a genius, i love myself" (yes I say that sometimes) and then when u start drawing its an abomination but everyone was at that point even if some people's abominations are adorable.
That's smth else. :(
Good luck on ur work and it seems you've improved a bit already!

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Honestly at start the most important thing would be to keep practicing and not get TOO annoyed.
I know its frustrating at first when you have this amazing brilliant idea in ur head and you're like "omg im such a genius, i love myself" (yes I say that sometimes) and then when u start drawing its an abomination but everyone was at that point even if some people's abominations are adorable.
That's smth else. :(
Good luck on ur work and it seems you've improved a bit already!
LOL Yes...I've had that abomination feeling ALL too many times. I honestly took my damn sweet time on that one. It took FOR-EVER.
Hello.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Different attempt. Kinda pleased. But meh.
Hello.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Cleaned up the previous one a tad bit too.
Hello.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
BUMP FOR TIPZ. :3
Hello.

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
looks way better
but
eyes................
u can try draw one eye,then copy+flip it for another eye ,and try to make the eyeballs look at the same angle

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Cleaned up the previous one a tad bit too.
K I tried using your stablizer at 13 mine also gets more rusty. I really suggest to sketch at 13, but if you try to make the lines better like draw over go try s3 or s5. It does wonders for me to make cleaner lines.
Also dont over line your hair, like the little lines in between. Just a few lines are good enough at start.

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Kei

• low-key since '95
  • Characters: Heavenleigh
Bumping because I also need tips.  :-[