• Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't remember ..

So, It don't make you waiting any Tyrrants for 1v1 ^^'

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Sorry who has destroyed me in Tyrants rofl?

I can't think of one player that actually beat me where I didn't have to crutch myself in any manner. Who, FMP? the one who loses to an EA, yangster? the same? Soochi? rofl jokesters. Please guys post anything I'd enjoy looking up all the fun stuff I recorded over the past 2 years. I'd happily humiliate more clowns like cleaver.

Ps still waiting on 1v1 from any tyrant ; ) same with zhake.
only time i fought you it was at sundown when i was dragon gears i think? you got fcked 3-2 what the fk r u  talking about dog

PS: you really need to stop barking about 1v1s, noone takes that shiit serious anymore after scripts came out, only thing 1v1ers could brag about is winning playoffs 1~2years ago when it actually required afford, and no def gears existed back then, Robbert BeWitch Pedja Esok Leizo Radikala and few more names that worth mentioning as good 1v1ers.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2016, 09:31 am by FMP

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
only time i fought you it was at sundown when i was dragon gears i think? you got fcked 3-2 what the fk r u  talking about dog
Broken bridge village you lost 5-2, with your dog esra being watch dog. True it ended with 2-3 at sundown with a double heiro on your side, but I'm very sure you wouldn't beat me in dragon when you struggle with gof-int currently ; ) But hit me up, if you dare rofl.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Broken bridge village you lost 5-2, with your dog esra being watch dog. True it ended with 2-3 at sundown with a double heiro on your side, but I'm very sure you wouldn't beat me in dragon when you struggle with gof-int currently ; ) But hit me up, if you dare rofl.
lol, I don't really know what the *** are you talking about, maybe you fought vs Laila but i dont recall losing to any EA on this server, also you know, i became 3.33 after the time OC disband n you quit, and i still don't have gof+int daggers on my sin but nice try, i know noone gives a shyt about skype conversation http://prntscr.com/9l68n9 but this what Esra pm'd me few minutes ago, nice you admit losing to me, i dont have to fight you again dog, bb.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I beat you all rofl

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
lol, I don't really know what the *** are you talking about, maybe you fought vs Laila but i dont recall losing to any EA on this server, also you know, i became 3.33 after the time OC disband n you quit, and i still don't have gof+int daggers on my sin but nice try, i know noone gives a shyt about skype conversation http://prntscr.com/9l68n9 but this what Esra pm'd me few minutes ago, nice you admit losing to me, i dont have to fight you again dog, bb.
hey dude stop saying u dont have gof int , say yes n make these emo ppl happy :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
hey dude stop saying u dont have gof int , say yes n make these emo ppl happy :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
:normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: I wasted over  10k damas for that shiit, dude i would be so happy to have one LOL

infernchidhu

Sorry who has destroyed me in Tyrants rofl?

I can't think of one player that actually beat me where I didn't have to crutch myself in any manner. Who, FMP? the one who loses to an EA, yangster? the same? Soochi? rofl jokesters. Please guys post anything I'd enjoy looking up all the fun stuff I recorded over the past 2 years. I'd happily humiliate more clowns like cleaver.

Ps still waiting on 1v1 from any tyrant ; ) same with zhake.
I beat you 4-3, i beat Zhake 7-1 or 7-2, the only reason i dropped a few rounds/ a round vs Zhake was because i said no pots and he used a sutra or vac or w/e, i don't bother recording or SSing all this shet cuz its a waste of my time, and iv'e destroy Mark on several servers now, it is boring and easy, you should feel really bad about yourself considering you 1v1'd someone who plays with 1k ping constantly and u still lose. The only people related to OC iv'e lost in a 1v1 was 1337 ( pretty good in 1v1s ) and i guess Kera ( mostly because demon EA is awful vs barb in 1v1, his skill level is terribly low ).
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2016, 10:19 am by Soochi

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I beat you 4-3, i beat Zhake 7-1 or 7-2, the only reason i dropped a few rounds/ a round vs Zhake was because i said no pots and he used a sutra or vac or w/e, i don't bother recording or SSing all this shet cuz its a waste of my time, and iv'e destroy Mark on several servers now, it is boring.
unknowns barking the name of Soochi el Jesus  :D

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Does anyone even trust soochi rofl, you even lost to him on my EA from what he told me lmfao. Totally believable when you lose to him but beat me lmfao(?). The guy that says tyrants won all tws whilst losing 2-0 😂.
Yes Fmp, I lost even though the overall score is 7-5 to me. And how is apsing at 2.5/2.86 with gof not gof int? Gof aps? same thing.  It's already been seen how your 1v1s end up, seeing as a tyrant member contributed to recording, and rendering a few of them, be it sin or your mage.

Ps guys, OC still waiting for the 1v1s, as well as the disband bet to be finished by Tyrants from the previous lolmassacre.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2016, 10:38 am by Zanto♥Zhake
♡ Bellend ♡

heiro

lmao, it's a shame my shadowplay decided to fk up, you should have seen the annihilation, best mass pk mages dropping like flies 1ma0, too easy 
I beat you 4-3, i beat Zhake 7-1 or 7-2, the only reason i dropped a few rounds/ a round vs Zhake was because i said no pots and he used a sutra or vac or w/e, i don't bother recording or SSing all this shet cuz its a waste of my time, and iv'e destroy Mark on several servers now, it is boring and easy, you should feel really bad about yourself considering you 1v1'd someone who plays with 1k ping constantly and u still lose. The only people related to OC iv'e lost in a 1v1 was 1337 ( pretty good in 1v1s ) and i guess Kera ( mostly because demon EA is awful vs barb in 1v1, his skill level is terribly low ).
Calm down m8, it used to be like 3-1, now its all the way up to 7? holy ***. At least keep ur daydreams realistic.
P.S. msg if you ever wanna get 3-0'd in front of your guild, it seems tyrants seem to enjoy that kinda sht.

heiro

lel, noone care's about 1v1's anymore scripts make it boring but, lets not stray from topic ey, Tyrants vs OC+Rise, who won 1ma0 - all I got to say!
lel, noone care's about 1v1's anymore scripts make it boring but, lets not stray from topic ey, Tyrants vs OC+Rise, who won 1ma0 - all I got to say!
Yeah, because mass PK is so much more skilled. Who won? Has always been who has the most numbers on a single sig, aka why Artifex won every PK vs tyrants and russians even when you had more overall. Don't kid yourself.

Or what? Were you using the MLG strats to make wins? Focus 2 squads of OC, sig behind OC after getting wiped, rotate out of a sandwich (something you failed hard at considering you had to re-sig so often after getting wiped/pushed). Must've been hard.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2016, 11:13 am by Zhake el Lider

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yeah, because mass PK is so much more skilled. Who won? Has always been who has the most numbers on a single sig, aka why Artifex won every PK vs tyrants and russians even when you had more overall. Don't kid yourself.

Or what? Were you using the MLG strats to make wins? Focus 2 squads of OC, sig behind OC after getting wiped, rotate out of a sandwich. Must've been hard.
When will OC really come back and start to TW?