Epic Perfect World

Botting in EPICPW

Offline zombie2

• Beginner
i have been playing in this server for about 4 weeks and the only thing surprised me is botting problem here. I have reported numerous botters in Land of Eternal Sleep and 90% or more of the time no response from GM and if they do respond they somehow dont know what to do. I say this because they will ask me where is the person hacking as opposed to other server, the GM can spawn at that reported spot hidden (like assassin). Only one GM ever banned 2 person from all my reported hacking(botting) but then i was really surprised the botter (both of them) was back botting again few days later.

some people do auto attack combo, meaning they will attack only to those mobs attacking them. some uses bot to do auto pick up gold and EC. if this were on other server they will be banned but not on this server?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we spawn hidden dont worry  :-\
and from our conclusions we banned those that were botting.
picking gold doesnt need a bot...just a toothpick ona key to pick, since multiclient is allowed people use one account (usually a seeker or a mage) to kill monsters and then they use another account on another client to pick the drops.

and theres something u dont know behind the reports of hacks...its simple for one person to click on the report button but we get all sort of stupid things when people use that report button...we teleport to them and what we get is 2 players inside a dungeon and when i ask whats wrong the answer i get is...."oh i was just testing the button".
so u can imagine how hard it is for us to keep track of every single report we get.

we often check the 2 spts that allow bots and we watch it...

Thanks for your care on our server  :-\

Offline zombie2

• Beginner
Thank you for reply. i knew that wizard was botting, i have been watching him for over 15 minutes and even picked up about 12 EC from him. He is just standing in one spot and killing mobs with his combos. He appeared to be like normal person trying to level up but nobody triple spark to kill level 8 mobs so many time, once or twice is normal when you click tab to find next target fast. I am happy to know if this person is banned as i have reported him so many time.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
send me a pm with the nae in question please, i'll look into it :)

Offline DarkStorm

i think what your saying is them attacking a mob that only attacks them?. that is not botting. I suppose its called coining. it means. pressing down one button of your attack slots by any means ( Coins, Scissors, or any thing that will hold it for a long time.). It doesn't need any hacking software although it can damage your keyboard a little bit.   

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i think what your saying is them attacking a mob that only attacks them?. that is not botting. I suppose its called coining. it means. pressing down one button of your attack slots by any means ( Coins, Scissors, or any thing that will hold it for a long time.). It doesn't need any hacking software although it can damage your keyboard a little bit.
Sigh. But even playing damages your keyboard.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
I see many ppl flying around at the same spot, same coords, for like 5 hours, some times more, to lure mobs, this is obv a bot..  :'(

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
we will look into it more carefully.
i ban some on a dailly bases :/

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
we will look into it more carefully.
i ban some on a dailly bases :/

Ok, should i make video's / screenshots of those flying around couple hours same way?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
nah its fine, its our job so we wil do it  :-\
but thanks

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
nah its fine, its our job so we wil do it  :-\
but thanks

Ah k, np
Ive just seen them in > Netherspring > Shrine of ancastors > Moonshade > Archosour..

goodluck catching those botters  :police:

LeakyKitty

Thats just sad to really think people would bot on an average farming server lol

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
A fail player is a fail player. They feel the need to cheat to get ahead. Come on GM's get your stealth on an catch and ban \ delete their accounts. >:D

Offline ROB

you dont need a bot to fly in circles any barb/veno in beast mode can do it just got on flight and click behind char a bam you are flying in a circle now if its a different class then i dont know

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
It`s not hard to find out if player botting/using toothpick/scrissors in keyboard ;)

We definatly will look more carefully(and more often) into this.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★