Epic Perfect World

Free weapon reskin for "Tournament Master" title

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
While im happy with what we got i do agree with donation part(which wont be done because he has busy schedule and hes fine with doing 1-2 a week but not 10000 requests which he would be getting by donations) he could also make it for certain amount of won events like 1v1,2v2,3v3(bracket destroyer or champion, make same system for 2v2 or 3v3) so support classes can get it too but it would be same case with SAME people winning almost everytime, so perhaps something luck based i just thought of this suggestion it would be something like this: custom reward pack u get from any event which has 1% chance to give weapon reskin item which u show to agatio for reskin whitin the normal event reward (Boy vs girl packs, 2v2, 3v3 , hell vs heaven, gm vs player) pack would give certain amout of et ec and st like always and a very small chance of that lucky item, or one of those 99% normal event reward and 1% reskin, 2nd place lower % and 3rd even lower
+1             

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Event is monopolized easily by one faction.

Terribly structured event.

Most of the time, it's the same people who are winning as well. I won't name anyone though.

All in all, these reskin's which were never brought back as a Donation Item are now being sold for.. 70,000 EC EACH?

LOL.

I'm sorry Agatio, but it's complete bullcrap. I know you had good intentions for this event, but it's backfired and showed the community how unfair it is to be given at such a trivial and controversial event.

Please just bring them back as a donation item like they were before, obviously you've "fixed" the "errors" that made them such a big problem, or else you wouldn't be giving them out now.

I'm really sick of all this "exclusive" stuff being givin out to .. 2% of the server?

I understand giving out items like an OP Ironridge and a special set of armor for Xpendable for winning the EPW championships, but giving out one of the most wanted items in-game (weapon reskins) to 2% of the community because they're "lucky" is downright wrong. Again, please add them as a donation item again and cater to the entire server.
If there isnt any way, people are upset
If there is a way, people are upset again
I srsly dont get it lmfao
"2% of community coz they r lucky"
Ups how many 3int top eas are
If for donations, too many requests
Aga's intention from start was to make them worth working for , not something on a daily basis
Something given to a few ppl that work for them or deserve them somehow
As much as every1 would like donations part, he cant do it coz of schedule and as he said before, they r time consuming
Imagine that reskin requires person to go offline and in best case with the desired weapon to be reskinned on
Takes like a huge amount of time to find each donator and tell him to do that
He'd end up reskinning weapons 70% of day
Oh and about sales
Ask how many ec did zflash get for his dagger before tournament title was even existent LOOOOOOOL
100k ec lmfao
Bow too : ))))))

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
* I don't know how long I will be doing this. At least for whole January to see how the event will go.
:police:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yes , but the thing is every week you go there ... to see who? Like 3-4 squads of Tyrants vs few random players , and once they win they call their self "best guild" or w.e , off , because you got no challenge to fight with. This event should have a number limit or something to make it fair for everyone , OR to make 1 more type of that event to can win a reskin.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 11:54 am by Auspicious

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Ye , but the thing is every week u go there and who u see? Like 3-4 squads of tyrants vs few random players , and after they win they call their self "best guild" or w.e , off , cus u got no challenge to fight with. This event should have a number limit or something to make it fair for everyone , OR to make 1 more type of that event to can win a reskin.
this alrdy have number limit
ur dad gona dig more chest than there is ?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Ye , but the thing is every week u go there and who u see? Like 3-4 squads of tyrants vs few random players , and after they win they call their self "best guild" or w.e , off , cus u got no challenge to fight with. This event should have a number limit or something to make it fair for everyone , OR to make 1 more type of that event to can win a reskin.
U know the event is limited and ppl can go in registry 2 or 1
So u meet in the end
Just get any guild to sig on registry 2 and in last room u might see tyrants vs x 
Its not prolem that tyrants go
Its problem that no1 else tried to actually make a plan for it
The event seems fine imo other than the fact that the amount of chests should be lower
So worst case it ends up as 5vs3 in a room
But im js, in the last room there are only 6vs6
One of each registry line

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
oh my god, even on this thread people crying about tyrants  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: , this is just like DT event, ruled by 1 faction with best players in it, it's not like we aren't killing eachothers at the event every week, just because you are a loser in a guild of losers it doesn't mean event needs to change  :normal-25:
Last Edit: Jan 15, 2016, 10:26 am by FMP

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
..it's basically what Seby said..in a nutshell. (-@.@-)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
oh my god, even on this thread people crying about tyrants  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: , this is just like DT event, ruled by 1 faction, it's not like we aren't killing eachothers at the event every week, just because you are a loser in a guild of losers it doesn't mean event needs to change  :normal-25:
Nvr4get arcane defence bro

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
oh my god, even on this thread people crying about tyrants  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: , this is just like DT event, ruled by 1 faction, it's not like we aren't killing eachothers at the event every week, just because you are a loser in a guild of losers it doesn't mean event needs to change  :normal-25:

it is like dt but acquiring dts is much cheaper than weapon reskins and there are also other ways of obtaining them not just through dt itself

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Nvr4get arcane defence bro
LOL, lucky i ported out with sin accidentally. still my squad tho  :normal-25:

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
it is like dt but acquiring dts is much cheaper than weapon reskins and there are also other ways of obtaining them not just through dt itself
Simple solution
reduce number of tournament master titles given out
add option on forge to exchange 10k obc for tourney master title just like with DS

its just a reskin not like people getting 3x int top for winning event, why even bother buying something like that for 70kec anyway

your kungfu is goot

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Thank you for this event.... I'm dying to get certain skin.........  tho it's quite unlikely I end up getting it

People in tournament ally up '-', The other day I got ganked by Mutilate and UchMadara sparkd right when Screen freezed...................
what the fuuck u said i dont even go to that event

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
isn't Domgrath in Tyrants? :o so it's a Tyrant complaining about Tyrants?
i don't know why you became so "insert word here" but you used to be way nice and humble :)
Ontopic i think less chests would be nice so smaller guilds/groups had a chance since the dig part is a luck factor itself :)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Simple solution
reduce number of tournament master titles given out
add option on forge to exchange 10k obc for tourney master title just like with DS

its just a reskin not like people getting 3x int top for winning event, why even bother buying something like that for 70kec anyway
Ey man forge makes chiwen scales and ds necks but reskins only aga can make 
So that fails
Again
This feature was added so ppl can get reskins but not have aga to work 24/7 to reskin ppl and cause alot of problems to him
Its a good feature and a chance
Be happy with what u get rofl
Its this or nothing as aga stated
He might not even continue this if u read 1st post