Epic Perfect World

Free weapon reskin for "Tournament Master" title

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If you have the "Tournament Master" title, you can now obtain a free reskin for your weapon.

Go to epicpw.com/helpdesk and make new thread.

1. Write in thread subject: "Weapon reskin"
2. In a thread message include your character name that has the "Tournament Master" title ('learned' title, not the scroll. Providing screenshot will help, but is not required)
3. Include the screenshot of the weapon you want to have reskinned and write which character has it
4. Write the name or (preferably) ID of the new model you choose for this weapon. You can get it from http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/key/3

That's it.  Please note that reskinned weapons can't be honed anymore, so make sure that weapon you want to have reskinned is the final one. Also make sure that your new reskin is weapon of same type (You can reskin for example glaive to pataka or bow to crossbow, but not axe to sword, wand to fist, etc...).

What is reskinned weapon?
Reskinned weapons are r8r/dragon or any other weapons you can normally get, but with a look and name of the model you picked. Reskinning doesn't change stats of weapon.

How to get the title?
You can get the "Tournament Master" title by winning the Thursday's Martial Arts Tournament event (which starts at 9pm server time).

Final notes
* You can ask to reskin weapon of other players.
* There is one reskin for one title. If you win the event again, use the scroll on your other character (it's untradeable, but stashable) and you can ask for a new reskin.
* I don't know how long I will be doing this. At least for whole January to see how the event will go.
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 12:22 am by Agatio

Goldengate

Is it possible to have another tournament in the weekend? With an earlier time...

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
lmao, time to bump skype for thursday's tournament  :normal-1:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I think i won the tournament couple of times before when they didnt give the title as a reward, guess no way to find out?
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
thx mang dream skinnnnnn  :normal-15: :normal-15:

cevans1290

Not that I can win..

But can you pick the title of the weapon?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Not that I can win..

But can you pick the title of the weapon?
No, Just the skin you want...

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think i won the tournament couple of times before when they didnt give the title as a reward, guess no way to find out?
this gn,  :normal-12: so unfair 

Offline Kia

Doesn't getting a reskin on r8 weapon mean that you can't reroll/hone it anymore?

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
Doesn't getting a reskin on r8 weapon mean that you can't reroll/hone it anymore?
"Please note that reskinned weapons can't be honed anymore, so make sure that weapon you want to have reskinned is the final one. "  :-\

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Angelica

yeah since it won't recognize the weapon anymore when you try to put it into the slot at the honing forge

Offline Kia

"Please note that reskinned weapons can't be honed anymore, so make sure that weapon you want to have reskinned is the final one. "  :-\
I just saw that too... Agation is master of hiding. :-X

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
its possible do it for r8 gear too ...? (just asking)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I won this like 1 yr ago lmao