Epic Perfect World

Custom title for perfect annual attendance.

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
any normal reward is expected, but special ones its unfair.
u cant put a special reward for something that is already done. (unless u want to do unfair stuffs)(put 50 ET as reward, no one care. but something that is not possible to get in other ways which makes it special is unfair.)

the logic is obvious. its unfair.
i dont care about it, i just felt to have some fun here. (never cared about titles ect :) )
but still doing such stuffs is unfair, if u want to put a special reward for something it should be annouced before its started or done.

the anual reward was already put in before you just didnt saw it till the year ended so thats one good thing
The tittles its a nice touch given by agatio to ppl that did something for a whole year expecting nothing ...every1 who did check in did it for ets / ironridge horns etc....so idk why you complain

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack

not announced? so should not be a special reward for it.
and what makes it special?
pressing a simple buttom?
i've been online almost daily over the year, so just not pressing 1 simple buttom makes any different?
adding a special reward which cant be obtained in other ways is unfair. (u can add that to next year, but not to previous ones)
Why exactly haven't you pressed a simple button? Don't blame the people who like the monthly reward and aren't lazy for something you didn't do. Don't be selfish, sheesh. Be happy for the people who got it and check in during this year to get the reward next time. :D

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank

not announced? so should not be a special reward for it.
and what makes it special?
pressing a simple buttom?
i've been online almost daily over the year, so just not pressing 1 simple buttom makes any different?
adding a special reward which cant be obtained in other ways is unfair. (u can add that to next year, but not to previous ones) ( like u sayd u did bh everyday clicking 1 button was easier then that )

why next year? because the past year you were to lazy to press 1 button and see if there is any reward at the end of year to?

now that u know you get annual reward to i bet you will click that 1 button instead of crying on forums.....

Since it was that easy to press 1 button a day why didnt you ? you were on pretty much all days like u sayd ? ( ur logic isnt that good sorry )

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
this reminds me of lost

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.

why next year? because the past year you were to lazy to press 1 button and see if there is any reward at the end of year to?

now that u know you get annual reward to i bet you will click that 1 button instead of crying on forums.....

Since it was that easy to press 1 button a day why didnt you ? you were on pretty much all days like u sayd ? ( ur logic isnt that good sorry )
why should i do when theres not a noticable reward for that?
let them add a good reward for doing FB79 daily and i'll do it, when there's none. i wont.
what u giving out is total BS, stop saying nonsense stuffs.
i say the right thing even tho the majority wont like it. (cuz its not good for them :))) )
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
Why exactly haven't you pressed a simple button? Don't blame the people who like the monthly reward and aren't lazy for something you didn't do. Don't be selfish, sheesh. Be happy for the people who got it and check in during this year to get the reward next time. :D
adding a special reward for just some sort of ppl that have done something in past is just like racism, u add something for some ppl and ignore the others just cuz they didnt done it?
why u not adding a custom title for ppl which done bh daily past year? which is much harder than pressing a simple buttom?
ur excuses are total BS.

what am saying is in total and not for this perfect annual attendance.
u should not add a special award for something that is done already.
u can add any reward for anything that is going, which makes ppl want to farm that for that particular reward.
adding a reward for something that is done already and some will get it and some others not, is not fair.
u can say any bull sht that u want, but that wont change the fact.
I'm Not that Good

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
adding a special reward for just some sort of ppl that have done something in past is just like racism, u add something for some ppl and ignore the others just cuz they didnt done it?
why u not adding a custom title for ppl which done bh daily past year? which is much harder than pressing a simple buttom?
ur excuses are total BS.
nah lmao
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2016, 11:57 am by Maxy

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
You're not understanding what anyone is telling you and you're even resorting to insults so please drop this topic, you've given your point of view many times now.

We don't need more of a discussion than this, the title reward is staying eitherway. You got all your answers above.
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2016, 10:53 am by Chocolate

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
little girl abusing power.
ban me instead of that.
else u dont have the right to delete rightfully posts which dont include insults.
unless u want to show ur Dictatorships which u can do whatever u want?
delete off topics/insulting comments as u like, but not all and everything.
I'm Not that Good

darkfe321

ban me instead of that.
else u dont have the right to delete rightfully posts which dont include insults.
lmfao so mad

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
ban me instead of that.
I won't keep deleting your post. Your posts don't include serious insults, but Chocolate already said you've made your point, and there's no need to keep posting it. (Plus she told you to go to Agatio if you have a problem with the reward, rather than insulting people or creating drama)

I would also like to point out this particular rule
Forum Rules

4. Do not question a staff members action at anytime whatsoever no matter how much you feel they are wrong. If you have problems with a staff member, don't post it on the forums or complain about it in world chat or normal chat. If you cannot settle the matter in whisper to said GM then send all complaints against the Staff Member to Agatio.

Now, please, enough of this. You think it's unfair, sorry you do. Enough now, thank you. :(

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
when is patch guys..
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
when is patch guys..
 bump
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Just wondering if this is officially being done this year (for the most part, people have just assumed it's happening, I think)? And if so, October is exempt due to attendance glitch while the server was being attacked, right?

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
bump any answer