Epic Perfect World

Custom title for perfect annual attendance.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.

its very fair because ppl that did it for a full year had a nice surprise by getting something extra....if you didnt want the 3 ets and horn monthly its ur problems . Some ppl logged or had friends logging just to make sure they dont miss a day...getting the extra reward its just a nice way of gms showing they care for theose that work hard for something
how come its fair? :))
did any GM announced for any extra reward later on?
u gonna farm something when there's a reward for it.
for example u wont do daily FB79 (cuz ofcourse there's not a noticable reward for doing that) and expect GM to add a reward in the end of mounth or year for doing that daily.
only ppl that would support it will be the ones that have perfect attendance. (which is obvious :))) )
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
for example u wont do daily FB79 (cuz ofcourse there's not a noticable reward for doing that) and expect GM to add a reward in the end of mounth or year for doing that daily.
only ppl that would support it will be the ones that have perfect attendance. (which is obvious :))) )

so you're saying it's also entirely fair to give nothing at all even though the people who had perfect attendance put more effort than everyone else to log in every day and check in even if there was a possibility of no reward for an entire year of it and only the monthly reward?

we put some effort into something and you're saying it doesn't count because you didn't know you might get rewarded for it?

also there have been others in this thread who didn't have perfect attendance but supported it lol.  I think most others just don't care or plan to do it themselves this year

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank

Well if you would have done the full year you would noticed that you got pack *Annual attendence reward * and *Full attendence reward* the only reason you say its not fair is cuz no1 knew about em....they werent even implemented in game cuz till this year no1 made full attendence....so doing it and discoverying a new reward its a good thing for ppl that actualy tried .
2nd if gm would have say in july that if u get all months u get extra reward dont u think would have been to late since couple mounths already passed?
3rd better luck next year :) 

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
so you're saying it's also entirely fair to give nothing at all even though the people who had perfect attendance put more effort than everyone else to log in every day and check in even if there was a possibility of no reward for an entire year of it and only the monthly reward?

we put some effort into something and you're saying it doesn't count because you didn't know you might get rewarded for it?

also there have been others in this thread who didn't have perfect attendance but supported it lol.  I think most others just don't care or plan to do it themselves this year
ur point is non sense.
ok, i've done bh daily, which is harder than just pressing 1 buttom "check in".
should i get any extra reward for doing it daily?
ofcourse not.
i did it for its own rewards.
if u do checkins for just 1 mounth or for entire year. u did it for the mountly rewards.
for its normal rewards.
lets remove mounthly rewards and see if u gonna do that again.
u r expecting an extra reward cuz u did something in the past.
thats wrong. u should do something to get an expected reward in future. if there's no reward for that. its ur fault of doing that without having any reward for it. (like doing daily fb79 while there's no reward for that)
I'm Not that Good

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
everyone shut up and lets just give people stuff for nolifing this game they deserve it  :normal-42:

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
AuH, there would be a yearly reward either way, the custom title was just a nice suprise for the people that were dedicated, even if they were only doing it for the monthly reward (everyone had the option to). Noone knew what the reward would be for sure, they made their choice to do it anyway. You're creating drama over nothing, if you wanted a reward you should've gambled and done the attendance. Its silly to call the reward unfair just because you didnt put the effort in.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
ur point is non sense.
ok, i've done bh daily, which is harder than just pressing 1 buttom "check in".
should i get any extra reward for doing it daily?
ofcourse not.
i did it for its own rewards.
if u do checkins for just 1 mounth or for entire year. u did it for the mountly rewards.
for its normal rewards.
lets remove mounthly rewards and see if u gonna do that again.
u r expecting an extra reward cuz u did something in the past.
thats wrong. u should do something to get an expected reward in future. if there's no reward for that. its ur fault of doing that without having any reward for it. (like doing daily fb79 while there's no reward for that)

the whole point of the reward is the "for an entire year" part.  you can't make a comparison between bh and checking in unless you want to say it's for bh for an entire year.  but I doubt agatio would do that because there's already a "for an entire year" reward already pre-added: check in rewards.  

and yes I did it for the monthly rewards but at the same time I was hoping agatio would also do yearly rewards since I was already pretty sure PWI had their own version of a yearly reward; that's the whole reason swane asked him in the first place

you do realize what you're using as an example is a lot more difficult to find a reason to reward other than the normal rewards they already give?  you're saying it's unfair but are you honestly surprised that there was going to be a yearly reward if there already was a monthly reward?

but if you can find something else that is comparable to checking in for an entire year, feel free to ask agatio for a reward for it.  ultimately it's up to him (hint: having max spirit is not comparable)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
AuH, there would be a yearly reward either way, the custom title was just a nice suprise for the people that were dedicated, even if they were only doing it for the monthly reward (everyone had the option to). Noone knew what the reward would be for sure, they made their choice to do it anyway. You're creating drama over nothing, if you wanted a reward you should've gambled and done the attendance. Its silly to call the reward unfair just because you didnt put the effort in.
Agreed with Game master, most people checked in to find out what's the yearly reward and the custom title was good surprise

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
losers who check in everyday hahaha

OT: Shut up Faye

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
losers who check in everyday hahaha

OT: Shut up Faye
wow mean?!
wtf why are you even here go away you're like omar

:normal-4: :normal-48: Abbi

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
wow mean?!
wtf why are you even here go away you're like omar
:normal-4: :normal-48: Abbi
sorry I go and don't talk to me Abbi

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
sorry I go and don't talk to me Abbi
ok hf dont get banned again 

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
any normal reward is expected, but special ones its unfair.
u cant put a special reward for something that is already done. (unless u want to do unfair stuffs)(put 50 ET as reward, no one care. but something that is not possible to get in other ways which makes it special is unfair.)

the logic is obvious. its unfair.
i dont care about it, i just felt to have some fun here. (never cared about titles ect :) )
but still doing such stuffs is unfair, if u want to put a special reward for something it should be annouced before its started or done.

I'm Not that Good

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
any normal reward is expected, but special ones its unfair.
u cant put a special reward for something that is already done. (unless u want to do unfair stuffs)(put 50 ET as reward, no one care. but something that is not possible to get in other ways which makes it special is unfair.)

the logic is obvious. its unfair.
i dont care about it, i just felt to have some fun here. (never cared about titles ect :) )
but still doing such stuffs is unfair, if u want to put a special reward for something it should be annouced before its started or done.

1 whole year of signing in is pretty special, so why not a special reward. It's once a year..
The reward wasnt decided 1 year ago, so how could we announce it?

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
1 whole year of signing in is pretty special, so why not a special reward. It's once a year.. The reward wasnt decided 1 year ago, so how could we announce it?

not announced? so should not be a special reward for it.
and what makes it special?
pressing a simple buttom?
i've been online almost daily over the year, so just not pressing 1 simple buttom makes any different?
adding a special reward which cant be obtained in other ways is unfair. (u can add that to next year, but not to previous ones)
I'm Not that Good