Epic Perfect World

Custom title for perfect annual attendance.

Offline Stille

• Hi.
If you have perfect attendance for entire year, you have now opportunity to acquire custom title.

Go to epicpw.com/helpdesk and make new thread

1. Write in thread subject: "Custom title"
2. In a thread message include your character name that has full/annual attendance reward items.
3. Write the name of the title you would like to have, color (can be as a hex value) and if you want it to be before or after the name
4. Finally, write up to 3 your accounts where you want the titles to be sent.

That's it. Please note that each player can specify only one custom title and it doesn't matter how many characters with full yearly attendance you got.

Titles will be added with the next 'main' patch sometime in January. I am aware that there's probably not many players with perfect annual attendance, it's just a small appreciation for their effort   :)

Update:
Hey, just letting you know that due to few requests, you can also choose an account of your friend if you would like him/her to receive same title. 
Last Edit: Sept 01, 2016, 10:25 am by Agatio
Retired.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
 :normal-8: Ty, finally i can get a custom title.

Offline Atkala

• Old Player
  • Characters: Prixy
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Offline Swane

• Creator of Elven Archer
  • Characters: Almighty
  • Faction: Apollumi Master
No problem guys, mail me epic coins for suggesting this, thx

My custom skins

Helpdesk         Guides             Rules             User Panel

Offline Stille

• Hi.
Hey, just letting you know that due to few requests, you can also choose one account of your friend if you would like him/her to receive same title. So that makes it 4 accounts in total (3 your and 1 friend's, optionally of course). You are not allowed to sell that title though.
I will be sending 8 titles per account (untradeable but stashable), so that's enough for each character.
Retired.

Online Nea

• Game Master
  • M♥
  • Mana was here♥
  • Characters: Nea EA Camp
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hey, just letting you know that due to few requests, you can also choose one account of your friend if you would like him/her to receive same title. So that makes it 4 accounts in total (3 your and 1 friend's, optionally of course). You are not allowed to sell that title though.
I will be sending 8 titles per account (untradeable but stashable), so that's enough for each character.
:normal-4: :normal-48: thank u

Offline ZuzuNull

• 1dayumay
  • Characters: iZuzu
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
how about if u missed 1 day of the year...got 1 month with an ! ? :P

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
gn give me title I only have 7 perfectly attended months but I tried too... the intention is what counts
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Atkala

• Old Player
  • Characters: Prixy
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
How long can think about title?  Its harder as i think before  :-[

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
How long can think about title?  Its harder as i think before  :-[
Lol yea.. 
But can we change it after we post it on helpdesk? Or set date till when we can edit our post?

• ファック・オフ
gn give me title I only have 7 perfectly attended months but I tried too... the intention is what counts
+1 please dude..
Inactive 4eva.

Offline Xia

• ★TeamSner★
Sad life. 2 months short of perfect attendance due to work related break. Got 50 absence notes tho. Lets make a deal? :(
“Everything must be equal in your eyes, good and evil, beautiful and ugly, foolish and wise.”
- Michael Ende, The Neverending Story

Offline δεlιlαh

How can people tell how long they have played or if they had attendance all 12 months? :o

sαgε mψsτιc

Offline Xia

• ★TeamSner★
How can people tell how long they have played or if they had attendance all 12 months? :o
Event Calendar → Check record

Months marked with a heart means you got full attendance for it. Months marked with X means you didn't.
“Everything must be equal in your eyes, good and evil, beautiful and ugly, foolish and wise.”
- Michael Ende, The Neverending Story

Offline δεlιlαh

Event Calendar → Check record

Months marked with a heart means you got full attendance for it. Months marked with X means you didn't.

Thank you :-* merde one month missing!
Last Edit: Dec 31, 2015, 08:13 pm by ísαвєαu

sαgε mψsτιc