Epic Perfect World

Outcast God vs a Tyrant "Legend" - How to lose with class advantage

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hey

Jim said you lost to his ea using interval crossbow. You we're QQ about chasing him while he use Holy path on ea

We still <3 you, good luck in Tyrant though even though I know nothing about that guild 

OC # 1

Offline Drake

Offline Scylim

• Characters: Scylim/Delayed/Arriviste
  • Faction: Outcast
damn nice my student

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Domgrath Bye doode u are so sht barb i don';t even have words left for u how do u die with Macro man i thought Macro makes player op but now i look at u and i see u are delusional boy so trash barb 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

What happens when a sweaty nerd tries to bury shame.
El. Oh. El.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Time to make a boost wb thread, it's the only way...
+1             
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Domgrath Bye doode u are so sht barb i don';t even have words left for u how do u die with Macro man i thought Macro makes player op but now i look at u and i see u are delusional boy so trash barb
I didn't use scripts... If I used scripts he doesn't stand a chance. check my video and you'll see there's 0 movement in my gear bar, not everyone relies on scripting to be successful ninja boy

I didn't script in these fights as a sign of respect, he is one of the last good 1.3.6 wr's left on this game, nobody aside from maybe robbert can even come close to the caliber of gameplay that Raul displays.

He refuses to fight me with scripting anyways. Script has become mainstream and script-less fights are nearly unheard of now. (You don't see anyone not defense camping anymore).

Understand this before you post, Raul knows these facts . If you think you'd perform on the same level as him WR vs WB, by all means, fight me and we'll make it into a video.

All in all though, 1v1 on this server is a joke and I do it for personal enjoyment. I made the video last night as a testament to the hilarity of Catalin fighting one of the best wr on game ATM. Which is still 3-0, which is still a better ratio than these fights. 
Last Edit: Dec 31, 2015, 07:32 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
I didn't use scripts... If I used scripts he doesn't stand a chance. check my video and you'll see there's 0 movement in my gear bar, not everyone relies on scripting to be successful ninja boy
Man u are bad dude u are worthless barb even i play better on WB... get good man .. seriously and that doesnt prove anything if ur gearbar has 0 movement u still can switch through bag u told me that :):):):):)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Man u are bad dude u are worthless barb even i play better on WB... get good man .. seriously and that doesnt prove anything if ur gearbar has 0 movement u still can switch through bag u told me that :):):):):)
My entire gear-set is on the right skillbar and you can clearly see that in my videos you delusional monkey

Feel free to click on the red link "Script Kiddies" below.

I won't bother replying to your brainlessness again

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
My entire gear-set is on the right skillbar and you can clearly see that in my videos you delusional monkey

Feel free to click on the red link "Script Kiddies" below.

I won't bother replying to your brainlessness again
Brother i make SS and show to gm how madd u are`
;D

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
0 good barb player on this server.
Desertic as fk..  :))

Offline Drake

I didn't script in these fights as a sign of respect, he is one of the last good 1.3.6 wr's left on this game, nobody aside from maybe robbert can even come close to the caliber of gameplay that Raul displays.

He refuses to fight me with scripting anyways. Script has become mainstream and script-less fights are nearly unheard of now. (You don't see anyone not defense camping anymore).

Understand this before you post, Raul knows these facts . If you think you'd perform on the same level as him WR vs WB, by all means, fight me and we'll make it into a video.

All in all though, 1v1 on this server is a joke and I do it for personal enjoyment. I made the video last night as a testament to the hilarity of Catalin fighting one of the best wr on game ATM. Which is still 3-0, which is still a better ratio than these fights.

Hmm lets think about it 5-0,8-0,3-2=I Won even in score m8 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL