Epic Perfect World

Bye Bye EPW !

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Tc Labs. Its never good to see players like you going. Hope to see you back sometimes, and as i said many times, i'm here to try to lissen to every players wiches to make the server better.
So if you ever reconcider, and think of things you would enjoy see implemented plz leave me a message.

Tc and GL with your uni.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Good luck with life sir, take care.

Offline Chire

Seeu Labs :( and see chu on mah fb page then, and who am I going to call a prego psy now  :normal-13: :pig-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :monkey-14:
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Seeu Labs :( and see chu on mah fb page then, and who am I going to call a prego psy now  :normal-13: :pig-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :monkey-14:
lol nab...

and thank you all for ur kind words ^^, gna miss eu all :( i'm still lurking on the forums though o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline mizukano

psh...he'll be back......they always come back >.>
(i'll miss you and i need someone to teach me the ways of editing D:)

Offline Chire

lol nab...

and thank you all for ur kind words ^^, gna miss eu all :( i'm still lurking on the forums though o.o

Q_Q yush I ish a nab
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Pfft just because you're quitting doesn't mean you'll be rid of me WHO WANTS TO GET TOGETHER AND BOMBARD LABSY ON SKYPE?!?!?!?!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
GL i wish you the best in your studies tc of your self labs

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Nationss

• Faithy <3
Bro , you ain't going nowhere until i kill you 5 times..... But if you REALLY are leaving then all i can say is wear a condom .
Blondes aren't good. Watch out for short mexicans. Never go to taco bell. And last is to make your studies count :p
gl ^^
*Slaps you in the face* :,C
11-12-2012©<-- Memory date o; NH.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2012, 07:35 pm by Nationss
Ravensss yoo -___-t

Offline Shekinah

Aww ... well I guess I don't have to chase you off to study unlike some others *cough* Dazbro and Australian.
Take care, all the best and see ya on the pharma circuit sometime inventing some new cool drugs ... else you be trying to read my handwriting :P

I hope you will pop in sometime to kill some people for stress relief :D

Offline vizard

• Beginner
[move]••••••••vizard ~ 150 seeker •••••••• Idr ~ 150 asassin •••••••• blank ~ 150 wizard••••••••[/move]

Offline SHINIGAMI

Aww ... well I guess I don't have to chase you off to study unlike some others *cough* Dazbro and Australian.
Take care, all the best and see ya on the pharma circuit sometime inventing some new cool drugs ... else you be trying to read my handwriting :P

I hope you will pop in sometime to kill some people for stress relief :D

lol pssh, you better be prescribing all ur patients the drugs i make  8), and make sure i can read your handwriting :p

takecare Dr.R.

and thanks again errybody.

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
IHU LABS!

I go off for a few days and i come back and youve left the game qq

Who am i gonna make fun of now???? HMMMMM???? Like..that thing that you posted for uni..that posted on your fb :D

Good Luck anyway Nab :) and you better stay in contact with me..or else. Remember im coming to your end of the planet next month. I WILL FIND YOU. :D

Offline Auroma

Aw, another online tough guy falls. I see you have removed your previous signature, that explains to me why you "quit". I hope you have buddies in positions of power in real life too, as you may be used to getting that type of "help".

Bye dude, study well.
“Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.”

Offline SHINIGAMI

Aw, another online tough guy falls. I see you have removed your previous signature, that explains to me why you "quit". I hope you have buddies in positions of power in real life too, as you may be used to getting that type of "help".

Bye dude, study well.

prejudice much? lol.

i removed my signature in less than 6 hours ago, for shit that happened after i left. which was not the reason for me leaving in the first place o.o.

meng, kids these days, think they know everything based on few pixels lol.