Epic Perfect World

Another annoying bish whining about fashan

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
Okay. I don't know if this has been discussed before or nawt but would be nice to add more fashan equipment slots... Ya know the stockings, the tails, necklaces/collars, tattoos... They all go under arm fashan... But sometimes you want to wear a tattoo and stockings for example :-\
If possible, would be nice to add a necklace slot, a tail slot at least... :-\

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
would be cool but possible?
also similar struggles as you,i would want to equipp this pretty necklace but then i can't wear the cute stockings ;-;
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
aga mentioed be4 , i cant remember where, that he cant add more..?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I already suggested having these accessories take up the "hair" spot as well as arm, but it was ignored completely by the development team. 

TLDR; if you configure the hair slot exactly like the arm slot to accept these fashion accessories, it'll fix this problem with the expense of not having a custom hairstyle. A fair trade. 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I already suggested having these accessories take up the "hair" spot as well as arm, but it was ignored completely by the development team.

TLDR; if you configure the hair slot exactly like the arm slot to accept these fashion accessories, it'll fix this problem with the expense of not having a custom hairstyle. A fair trade.
Just because something did not happen does not mean it was ignored.

If acc were made as hair slots then multiples of each thing would have to be added, one for hair, one for glove(if it worked at all). That or I would need to pick and choose what gets added as what, which would cause people to complain anyway, saying they want hair fashion in character creation to fix it.
It's probably better to just not bother and let people live with the current limits. :-X

On another note I have tried to combine fashion pieces before with no luck, that would be a major fix but I have limited knowledge on how to make it work.
Even so, people would have different views on what should be combined with what.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Noone seen fash anywasy, coz need use Simple models to stop laggs!  :P

pikachuchu

Noone seen fash anywasy, coz need use Simple models to stop laggs!  :P
It's not for other people though, it's for ourselves. Wings + stockings, gosh, I die.

icyyuki

It's not for other people though, it's for ourselves. Wings + stockings, gosh, I die.
ya :-[

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Noone seen fash anywasy, coz need use Simple models to stop laggs!  :P

Could care less about anyone else's fash.
My char's appearance is more important than game play. :)