Epic Perfect World

What're you thankful for?

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I'm a few days late on starting this, obviously. Still can't hurt. I blame my best friend constantly posting what she's thankful for every day on facebook. Anyway here we go.

I'm going to post something that I'm thankful for, for the rest of the month.
(Starting at day 10, because I actually do remember what I was thankful for yesterday).

If you're going to do the same, please edit your first post instead of posting multiple times.

Day 10: I'm grateful that we have a good community here at EPW. There are some problems sometimes and I know I can be hard on you guys if you act up, but(for the most part) you're an awesome group of players and I truly enjoy being here.

Day 11: I'm thankful for Sundays; Meaning I that I get to relax and watch football and hang out with my mom. That, and I get to spend the rest of the night listening to music that makes me feel something while I hang out with my best friend whom I don't get to spend enough time with.

Day 12: I'm thankful that I never get hangovers.. >_>

Day 13: My new phone. :|

Day 14: Getting to make someone else happy, even if it's just over something small.

Day 15: The feeling of being comforted by nice clean, warm bed sheets after a hot shower...<3

Day 16: Pizza..

Day 17: I'm thankful that I can joke around and goof off with my friends 99 percent of the time, but when I need to vent and have a real conversation they're there and supportive.<3

Day 18:

Day 19: That when both me and my best friend are in a bad mood we can rage-skype and whine about everything together.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2012, 07:32 pm by Brash

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
im glad we have such awsome gms and aga best dev ever !!! ( dono how he does it but damn he's good )

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
I'm thankful for fried chicked, and diet pepsi.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Hahahaha all i got to say about that

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
i am thankful for stop plying pwi that took away my chars and finally found a good pw server like this EPW ftw.
and that i finally can save some money and do other stuff :P

i am also thankful if i get this damn job i have search pls god :D

EPW best server ever good community, fast respone if u need help, that u for that =)
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Hahahaha all i got to say about that

MOOOOORRRRBIIIII <3
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
BACON!!!!!!!!!
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
im thankful for my life and that i have lived for these 20 years my amazing gf for music idk what i would do without it one of the things that consul me when im down im thankful for all my awesome friends that have stood by me and im thankful for being able to see the joy in people that i have helped and lots more things i cant think of right now

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'm thankful for my friends that put up with me both online and real life. I'm thankful for my grandmother , we fight day in and day out, but she's the reason I've kept myself out of any real trouble for 20 years. I'm thankful for my uncle me and him have an awesome family related relationship that gets me through everyday and he's always there for me. I'm thankful for my best friend, although I do miss her, when she was about she was always positive for me when things were negative, I'm thankful for every teacher I've ever had from pre-k to my current professors in college. Every time I get a new teacher they always teach me some sort of tool I can use for the rest of my life, whether big or small. I'm thankful for my 2nd Dad (my best friend's dad) I love him very much. I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters. The twins who always keep in contact with us in Texas (and keep my Dad outta trouble) my mom's oldest (one day<3).The 2nd oldest my brother who is active in the army, but still tries to touch base now and then back home. Second to the youngest who beats the odds against him every day and I'm proud of him for that. And the youngest who sets goals for herself on a daily basis. I'm thankful for the fact I've had no real life threatening issues (so far in life) because I know there's so many less lucky than I. I'm thankful I've yet to have been homeless. I'm thankful for my health, because so far in life I've had no major health issues. I'm thankful for anyone (good or bad) I've crossed paths with in my life so far. I'm thankful for my 2nd bestie, we've known each other only 2 years, but I can basically talk to her about anything. I'm thankful for my senses because life would be a lot different if I was missing any of them. I'm thankful for the color blue (because I flipping love that color) I'm thankful that I can wear clean clothes on my back everyday. I'm thankful for my heart, because I've put it under a lot of stress, but it's yet to have given up on me (McDonald's now makes me sick so it no longer had to worry about that) I'm thankful for my body. Every day I put physical labor on it, that I know it hates, but it still gets up with me the next morning and does it again. I'm thankful for you reading this post phew lemme shut up now I'm not putting anymore xD
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

Scylla

I'm thankful for my friends that put up with me both online and real life. I'm thankful for my grandmother , we fight day in and day out, but she's the reason I've kept myself out of any real trouble for 20 years. I'm thankful for my uncle me and him have an awesome family related relationship that gets me through everyday and he's always there for me. I'm thankful for my best friend, although I do miss her, when she was about she was always positive for me when things were negative, I'm thankful for every teacher I've ever had from pre-k to my current professors in college. Every time I get a new teacher they always teach me some sort of tool I can use for the rest of my life, whether big or small. I'm thankful for my 2nd Dad (my best friend's dad) I love him very much. I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters. The twins who always keep in contact with us in Texas (and keep my Dad outta trouble) my mom's oldest (one day<3).The 2nd oldest my brother who is active in the army, but still tries to touch base now and then back home. Second to the youngest who beats the odds against him every day and I'm proud of him for that. And the youngest who sets goals for herself on a daily basis. I'm thankful for the fact I've had no real life threatening issues (so far in life) because I know there's so many less lucky than I. I'm thankful I've yet to have been homeless. I'm thankful for my health, because so far in life I've had no major health issues. I'm thankful for anyone (good or bad) I've crossed paths with in my life so far. I'm thankful for my 2nd bestie, we've known each other only 2 years, but I can basically talk to her about anything. I'm thankful for my senses because life would be a lot different if I was missing any of them. I'm thankful for the color blue (because I flipping love that color) I'm thankful that I can wear clean clothes on my back everyday. I'm thankful for my heart, because I've put it under a lot of stress, but it's yet to have given up on me (McDonald's now makes me sick so it no longer had to worry about that) I'm thankful for my body. Every day I put physical labor on it, that I know it hates, but it still gets up with me the next morning and does it again. I'm thankful for you reading this post phew lemme shut up now I'm not putting anymore xD

Now I have to outdo this bitch.

I'm thankful for my family mostly. I know thats something that everyone says, but theres a lot more to it than that. I'm thankful for my mom, who always keeps her head up and inspires me to do the things I do everyday. I'm thankful that she puts food in my mouth and buys me things. Kinda selfish, I get that, but not every mother does that for their kid, especially with 6 other to care for. I'm thankful for my dad for teaching me how to keep my body fit and how to keep pushing myself, no matter what obstacle I come across. Also for teaching me how to be a great volleyball player. I'm thankful for my oldest brother, Jove. He has always been there for me and done what he could for us when we didn't have much. I don't mean to say he replaced my parents, but he was and still is the type of guy that you can be totally cool or totally serious with. He had to stay back in Georgia when the rest of my family moved back to Ohio, and he hasn't had a chance to come home (to stay) since. We talk as much as we can, but he works two very stressing jobs and doesn't always have time. I'm thankful for my oldest sister, Layla, because she showed me how you can become successful when you come from next to nothing, and how you can overcome things to achieve your own personal success. (She now owns a very successful local restaurant, simple, I know. But its what she wanted to do with her life, and she did it. That means a lot.) I'm thankful for my older brothers, Adam and Andy for showing me how to be tough and how to put dumbasses in their place, and how to make sure they stay there. (I was one of those dumbasses once, and they were the ones putting me in my place.) I'm thankful for my younger brother Valon for being there and shit. I know he had and still has a lot to deal with because of me losing my hearing, and I'm so glad that he is still willing to help me out and take some of the weight of that for me. I'm also thankful that he helps me with learning new songs and how to sing them, he knows that singing is one of my pleasures in life, even though it can be hard to do sometimes. Lastly, (family wise), I'm thankful for my youngest sister. She doesn't get what our family went through, she wasn't old enough, and its hard to deal with her a lot of the time because of that, but at the same time, she reminds me of myself, so I mean, I can't hate her.

I'm thankful for my boyfriend, who makes life a lot more fun and easier, even when shit is stressful. Keeping me sane when I'm about to lose my cool. I'm thankful for my best friend, she isn't like me at all, and helps me see a different view on life. I'm thankful for my high school volleyball coach, one of the many people I'll be leaving behind this year, for letting me play volleyball for a hearing school and helping my teammates cope and learn how to play with a Deaf girl. I'm thankful for my interpreter, for repeating middle and high school all over again, just so I could go to a hearing school.

I'm thankful for Nicki Minaj. I know she does stupid shit like get plastic surgery and make herself look like a slut, but I think shes really down to earth. I think that any artist/celebrity who not only makes time for her fans, but connects with them, deserves some props. The lines she writes, the things she says, the stuff she supports, I love me some Nicki Minaj. (Don't burst my bubble, this supposed to be some thankful shit ok.)

I'm thankful for the other people in my life that have shown me that things aren't always going to be handed to you. You have to work for what you want to achieve your own happiness. The people who remind me that I'm human and I make my own mistakes just like anyone else. The people who keep me in line, remind me that I don't have a right to feel as if I am above someone. If you don't have these types of people in your life, you lose the prize. And you always need to have your eyes on the prize. I'm thankful for the people willing to listen to me talk about the useless shit I do, the things I go on and on about.

I'm thankful for myself. If I didn't have myself to talk to and confide in, I think I'd lose it. I'm thankful that my body lets me train and practice for volleyball and is constantly ready to go. I'm thankful that it hasn't broken down on me yet and lets me keep going. I'm thankful of morals, and that I don't get peer pressured to go against them. I'm thankful that I have people in my life that make me keep those morals.

I'm thankful for the things that I take for granted, which is a lot. I think that's part of the reason Thanksgiving is so important, because it makes you stop and think about what you DO take for granted. Some people don't have a supportive family, or people willing to bend over backwards to help them out, or even clothes on their back. Its the part of the year that you should take some nonperishables to your local soup kitchen, or to Church with you so that the people who have nothing can be thankful for something. I know what they're going through, and its not fun. Don't just be thankful for yourself, because making a difference in one persons life can make a chain reaction.

I'm sure I got more somewhere, but oh well.

/seriousnessdonenow

And of course Chanell puts her being thankful for blue...I'm done.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :] 

Offline icelace

Hmm what am I thankful for...Well let me see..
 I'm Thankful For The Health of my wonderful 3 lil demons (Kids). Which yes, I love them to death.
I'm Thankful For My job..Since it does keep things in order...Plus I enjoy a few of my Co Workers...Their interesting and entertaining people.
I'm Thankful For my Love of my life..Even tho He drives me positively crazy at times....I love him w/ all my heart..
Oh And of course the rest of my Family... Cuz without them, I surely wouldn't have my support system when the chips are down.
I think that sums it up for me...

dorothyerika

Im thankful for everything I have.Many people dont have laptops,even familys.I kinda feel spoiled but my best friends pull me through.Im thankful for my future bf(?)and im thankful for having stuff I dont need anymore(donating to other people soon <3)Im thankful that we had survived the 2000 end of the world thing(2012 isnt gonna be real like 2000)And overall,im thankful for EVERYTHING we need,and/or want.♥♥♥

Offline NightStorms

I don't have a list of what to be thankful for, i'm just thankful i'm alive and can enjoy what I can while i'm here on earth. The good and the bad =)