Epic Perfect World

Reduce a little APS sins damage?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello sir Agation, i have been around fighting aps sins and really amuse me that i cant survive 1 sec vs their autoattack without script def or imune or white voodoo.Im black voodoo psy full atk gears and i would like that i could at least tank they enough to my charm tick instead of hierobug, so i could expel or psywill and the nature would go on, but as i prefer to cut my fingers than go white or change to def gears, i think if u could kinda reduce their dmg, idk 15% to the charm be able to tick, they would still be able to kill ppl in 2 sec, but at least enemy charm would tick.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
ive been doing fine with my psy, dph more deadly to me
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
ive been doing fine with my psy, dph more deadly to me
Serious? Do u use cube or phy ring? Or white voodoo? DPH is easyer for me Oo

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
no , u r just too weak. -1

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
no , u r just too weak. -1
Me best, me disband guild.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
i mean if hes black voodo and full atk when sin is atking , maybe he wants to get hierod

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Me best, me disband guild.

yeye sure , whenever u want 1v1 me , i make u quit.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Hello sir Agation, i have been around fighting aps sins and really amuse me that i cant survive 1 sec vs their autoattack without script def or imune or white voodoo.Im black voodoo psy full atk gears and i would like that i could at least tank they enough to my charm tick instead of hierobug, so i could expel or psywill and the nature would go on, but as i prefer to cut my fingers than go white or change to def gears, i think if u could kinda reduce their dmg, idk 15% to the charm be able to tick, they would still be able to kill ppl in 2 sec, but at least enemy charm would tick
Assuming agatio  actually reduce damage by 15& ( not saying will happen) how you expect sins to kill wizard/mystics/veno when sins hit them 700 currectly and these classes either have heals and petal or nonstop leaps and heals or so many anti stun and immune, and some other classes that are simply tanky. 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
so then what would sins do in 1v1 against psys who do use white voodoo and def camp/script or other classes that use def camp/script

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

yeye sure , whenever u want 1v1 me , i make u quit.
1v1 anytime only change wep.

Assuming agatio  actually reduce damage by 15& ( not saying will happen) how you expect sins to kill wizard/mystics/veno when sins hit them 700 currectly and these classes either have heals and petal or nonstop leaps and heals or so many anti stun and immune, and some other classes that are simply tanky.

Idk, 3.33x10k hits = 33k => 33k - 15% = kinda 28.5k, still hiero people. idk what to do then.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
1v1 anytime only change wep.

Idk, 3.33x10k hits = 33k => 33k - 15% = kinda 28.5k, still hiero people. idk what to do then.
Learn to use some def, I think the whole purpose of your class in 1v1 it's to switch the voodoo in good timing, if you not doing so or if you don't intend to do that just forget about 1v1s vs sins

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
i dont use white voodoo v aps
its real ez to counter aps sins but the dph 30k gofs holy fk
only skilll needed for aps is wind sheild and badge courage
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
i dont use white voodoo v aps
its real ez to counter aps sins but the dph 30k gofs holy fk
only skilll needed for aps is wind sheild and badge courage
But i asked sir, if u use cube, phy ring, tome or cape def?

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Sure , let's reduce ea damage also so psy won't get hiero by ea , nice logic. Learn to play psychich. 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Sure , let's reduce ea damage also so psy won't get hiero by ea , nice logic. Learn to play psychich.
Puft...Im best

i mean if hes black voodo and full atk when sin is atking , maybe he wants to get hierod

I dont like that attitude.  :-[