Epic Perfect World

Balance patch

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
that's if they script and are too fast to swap gear, am talking about normal pwi engine, a wr catching u in atk gear and stun lock = basically i am a dead shit.

i mean tho, after all if they do add the stun, it wouldn't harm that much, after all its about the dodge and counter in a 1v1, but cant boost wrs by adding the stun and dmg boost, can only do either
Need both fgt!! Fite me!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Need both fgt!! Fite me!
small steps brother small steps LOL, cant leap to have both at once, you win me boss no boosters cant challenge u
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
wrs new stun = basically byebye every other class in 1v1 which don't have tidal/arcane doesn't stand a chance.
wf= luck based, pardon me, you don't know sh1t about wf, and every wf out there is sh1t, go 1v1 tamie please, its a sage veno
eas= not fine at all, they are so squishy, yet the cashers made it be too op with op r8 rpd sets.

If a 6 second stun can finish you, you're not too good.
Yes, demon wf was always a luck based class for me, luck to get the spark I need from crush vigor, luck to proc one of myriad debuffs, luck to proc my stun in the time I needed it, luck to proc 0d, and sometimes even luck to get the curse effect from nova on the target I intended to kill :) But what do I know, I only played for years
Ea is not supposed to stand there and tank, that's why he has spammable immune to stun/dmg reduction and leaps, are you new? harp is one of my favourite examples when it comes to kiting

full def gears  antistun  2 reflects it cost u nothing to go and try get 0 def which pretty much 1 shots any class in the game, no sane wf does 0 def with ct(dd gear) unless target is completely locked. Primal -def is balanced even if u get -180 atleast u wont get 1 shotted, pretty much sure even best veno bewitch would agree with this.
Exactly, that's why primal sucks  ^-^ Anyone can get op def gear, but not anyone can kill the target that wears it, giving wf another job in mass.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Exactly, that's why primal sucks  ^-^ Anyone can get op def gear, but not anyone can kill the target that wears it, giving wf another job in mass.
wrong, you dont see the bigger picture

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Wizard: Make genie spark starting reduction(before dex) around 5-10%.
Blademaster: Give Primal Drake or more damage.
Venomancer: Lower 0 def proc chance by like 3%-5%.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
If a 6 second stun can finish you, you're not too good.
Yes, demon wf was always a luck based class for me, luck to get the spark I need from crush vigor, luck to proc one of myriad debuffs, luck to proc my stun in the time I needed it, luck to proc 0d, and sometimes even luck to get the curse effect from nova on the target I intended to kill :) But what do I know, I only played for years
Ea is not supposed to stand there and tank, that's why he has spammable immune to stun/dmg reduction and leaps, are you new? harp is one of my favourite examples when it comes to kiting
you can read my other comment when i quoted maxy, and you are bad af as a veno. go pm tamie/bewitch ig, one is sage the other is demon, they will teach u how to veno. 

concerning ea, you think such skills are enough to save your ass? when 1 veno skill = 10k, and a mg can hit you for 18k no undine? or a barb hitting u for 28k ? lmfao.. you are delusional and bad player. 

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
you can read my other comment when i quoted maxy, and you are bad af as a veno. go pm tamie/bewitch ig, one is sage the other is demon, they will teach u how to veno.

concerning ea, you think such skills are enough to save your ass? when 1 veno skill = 10k, and a mg can hit you for 18k no undine? or a barb hitting u for 28k ? lmfao.. you are delusional and bad player.
They are enough save other eas, I think you should ask them, they can teach
Golden - Kurenai

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
wrong, you dont see the bigger picture
well I suppose, I nearly never look at stuff 1v1 wise
Golden - Kurenai

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Wizard: Make genie spark starting reduction(before dex) around 5-10%.
Blademaster: Give Primal Drake or more damage.
Venomancer: Lower 0 def proc chance by like 3%-5%.
i swear on my mother's soul 0 def is not a problem, its rather the op pets, and 0 def doesn't proc that much either. venos are completely fine, and even their pdef skill on 0 def, is not enough to kill you. its just the pets. pets are supposed to be cc, not another gun.. i find a new pet that hits 3k 1.0 aps what is this? and the other pdef pets with 0 def is deadly. so its the pets. 

rather mass pk wise. your ep should puri u real quick, or you pot. simple as that

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
They are enough save other eas, I think you should ask them, they can teach
i have beaten every ea on this server atleast 20 times ^^ only eas that prove challenging atm, is bruddete and chill cause hard core def set. yet i don't complain, cause i just 1v1ed bruddette i hit him for 18k while he was in def set.. ^^

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
i have beaten every ea on this server atleast once ^^ only eas that prove challenging atm, is bruddete and chill cause hard core def set. yet i don't complain, cause i just 1v1ed bruddette i hit him for 18k while he was in def set.. ^^
Igdaf about 1v1 sorry.
Unless it's Rev killing randoms and I can watch and laugh*
Golden - Kurenai

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
remove genie spark/ nerf it or restrict phy rings (if mgs wouldnt tank that fcking much e.g my dph sin 130 atk lvls gof hits 8k zerks 2nd sparked (? what) in def camp mages)  or just simply remove spark so if they do wanna kill ppl they will stay more in atk gears and actually be vulnerable too
put 6 seconds cooldown on life hunter (id also say remove elimination but 18542838528 fckbois gonna qq here coz they 3spark elimination for ''dph'')
R E S T R I C T    P H Y     R I N G S
give WR 10 atk lvls blessbox (because they wont be able to stack it with normal bless and make it too much, will be just fine , they are tanky enough, 5 atk more in general will be fine if we'd consider them having blessbox on 24/7 )
Remove OHT Belt or ct blessbox (-95/-99% ct EAs - Burdette(95) , ChiII (99) , richer, riceking, iZuzu etc hiero bugging most classes in defence sets... idk how is that even possible if u ask me, all people claim mystic/sin/wf broken but i didnt see one yet to do it in 2 seconds and literally take no chi at all or sparks and can also defend theirselves (def set isnt that fcking hard to make fuuck off)
if venos get the rings restricted they will do get less tanky but wont change the fact that wf counters mg/psy , not much to do about it , as much as i agree on 0pdef removed, it has some other purposes and  i cant see any wf winning any sin/mystic in 1v1 w.o it without being bewitch to fcking drag chi /outplay
Put vit requirement 700 or Restrict the cape from Seekers/WFs/Mystics/EAs no reason even needed, u all know it
nerf sin in some way dmg wise
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2015, 10:07 am by Seby

kitty stew

remove genie spark/ nerf it or restrict phy rings (if mgs wouldnt tank that fcking much e.g my dph sin 130 atk lvls gof hits 8k zerks 2nd sparked (? what) in def camp mages) or just simply remove spark so if they do wanna kill ppl they will stay more in atk gears and actually be vulnerable too put 6 seconds cooldown on life hunter (id also say remove elimination but 18542838528 fckbois gonna qq here coz they 3spark elimination for ''dph'') R E S T R I C T P H Y R I N G S remove 5 atk lvls from sin r8 set, give 5 atk more to cotd (this way aps gets nerfed a little, dont tell me sin needs that 5 atk extra, i played full def cards for 2 weeks with 60 atk lvls only and it's ***ing fine) give WR 10 atk lvls blessbox (because they wont be able to stack it with normal bless and make it too much, will be just fine , they are tanky enough, 5 atk more in general will be fine if we'd consider them having blessbox on 24/7 ) Remove OHT Belt or ct blessbox (-95/-99% ct EAs - Burdette(95) , ChiII (99) , richer, riceking, iZuzu etc hiero bugging most classes in defence sets... idk how is that even possible if u ask me, all people claim mystic/sin/wf broken but i didnt see one yet to do it in 2 seconds and literally take no chi at all or sparks and can also defend theirselves (def set isnt that fcking hard to make fuuck off) if venos get the rings restricted they will do get less tanky but wont change the fact that wf counters mg/psy , not much to do about it , as much as i agree on 0pdef removed, it has some other purposes and i cant see any wf winning any sin/mystic in 1v1 w.o it without being bewitch to fcking drag chi /outplay Put vit requirement 700 or Restrict the cape from Seekers/WFs/Mystics/EAs no reason even needed, u all know it
well in this thread the people that are claiming these other classes are broken are also saying (on top of them owning ppl with wr) that simultaneously wr need more dmg while def camping cuz underpowered

resembling domgrath of "nerf everyone else but my class"

pretty much what every one of these threads is about

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Igdaf about 1v1 sorry.
Unless it's Rev killing randoms and I can watch and laugh*
why the hell are you commenting here then. venos are absolutely fine in mass pk / concerning 1v1 aspect its the pets which are too op.

remove genie spark/ nerf it or restrict phy rings (if mgs wouldnt tank that fcking much e.g my dph sin 130 atk lvls gof hits 8k zerks 2nd sparked (? what) in def camp mages)  or just simply remove spark so if they do wanna kill ppl they will stay more in atk gears and actually be vulnerable too
put 6 seconds cooldown on life hunter (id also say remove elimination but 18542838528 fckbois gonna qq here coz they 3spark elimination for ''dph'')
R E S T R I C T    P H Y     R I N G S
remove 5 atk lvls from sin r8 set, give 5 atk more to cotd (this way aps gets nerfed a little, dont tell me sin needs that 5 atk extra, i played full def cards for 2 weeks with 60 atk lvls only and it's ***ing fine)
give WR 10 atk lvls blessbox (because they wont be able to stack it with normal bless and make it too much, will be just fine , they are tanky enough, 5 atk more in general will be fine if we'd consider them having blessbox on 24/7 )
Remove OHT Belt or ct blessbox (-95/-99% ct EAs - Burdette(95) , ChiII (99) , richer, riceking, iZuzu etc hiero bugging most classes in defence sets... idk how is that even possible if u ask me, all people claim mystic/sin/wf broken but i didnt see one yet to do it in 2 seconds and literally take no chi at all or sparks and can also defend theirselves (def set isnt that fcking hard to make fuuck off)
if venos get the rings restricted they will do get less tanky but wont change the fact that wf counters mg/psy , not much to do about it , as much as i agree on 0pdef removed, it has some other purposes and  i cant see any wf winning any sin/mystic in 1v1 w.o it without being bewitch to fcking drag chi /outplay
Put vit requirement 700 or Restrict the cape from Seekers/WFs/Mystics/EAs no reason even needed, u all know it

i swear man.. that's just bad af.. i am a wb, i have no problem killing any of the mentioned classes easy. even mages. i swear easiest class to 1v1. you just gotta be smart and use brain knowing when to atk but i cant expect much from a sin i guess. 

wrs bless box is complete joke. making a claws with boosted dmg for bms is more logical. 

eas are fine, its only $$$$ they spent, cant blame em. yet too much kind of defense. cause of r8 set system 3x rpd stuff, 2x/1x rpd on each set would do the balance for every class.

you need to go watch tamie/bewitch 1v1ing. most of the time they don't bother to switch to def gear, 

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
why the hell are you commenting here then. venos are absolutely fine in mass pk / concerning 1v1 aspect its the pets which are too op.
THIS is exactly what I came to say, are you retarded? Honestly..
Golden - Kurenai