Epic Perfect World

EPW - Yiuri - Tyrants vs Warning - Rebirthing

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Hey hi ^^ Thought i upload this since this is my first time actual playing as an EP since 2007, i still have a lot of work to do on it D: Anywho thank you Warning for the fun in PK gvg today hope to see more again.

First Song was Requested by somebody enjoy :'3
NaoNao of ArchEnemy thank you for the hilarious chase scene couldn't help but laugh so much  T_T

During whole West gate Arch, Melon kept  messaging me over intro's and i didn't want to ignore her xD QQ

Last Edit: Dec 28, 2015, 04:53 am by Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Poor Nixie... xDDD
.                                                                                                     

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
do you have vanguard, magic shell, and spirits gift in a macro? or do you only use AoE buff? kind of curious since i was a little confused during the EP PoV since you hardly ever rebuffed yourself.

edit: OK.. noticed you have them in a macro.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
do you have vanguard, magic shell, and spirits gift in a macro? or do you only use AoE buff? kind of curious since i was a little confused during the EP PoV since you hardly ever rebuffed yourself.

edit: OK.. noticed you have them in a macro.
Yep i have them marco i just get the habit of keeping others alive and only seeing a chance to rebuff myself 
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Yep i have them marco i just get the habit of keeping others alive and only seeing a chance to rebuff myself
can i ask why? nothing is wrong with macros ( i guess, never used them for more than PvE sins ) but sage versions of vanguard & magic shell should be used for more than just rebuffing. vanguard gives the extra p.def ( even if not that great of an amount ) boost which is always a nice bit of help. magic shell gives you extra channeling which means you can bust out faster heals, seeing as your base channeling doesn't seem to be that fast. rebuffing yourself should be one of your 'many' priorities since it shouldn't take more than two seconds to pop up vanguard and magic shell ( spirits gift too, if you need it ).

but, good job and i hope to see more EP PoV! they're always the most enjoyable O:-)

( those SoGs and sleeps look painful )