Tyrants PvP - we didn't expect more from OC

heiro

1ma0 - no words bro none whatsoever 

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Butthead u were typing too much xDD
.                                                                                                     

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
I kinda feel bad since this was first time i actual started using an EP in a very long time x_x but goodfight OC please show more instead of barking...
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice vid Omar to bad the pk was so easy maybe one day they will give a challenge :(

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Nice video, you suck omar.  :normal-33: :normal-25:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Nice video, you suck omar.  :normal-33: :normal-25:
:normal-33: :normal-33:
ty guys no time to reply for every unknown on this thread  :normal-48:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i enjoy all the pk videos, music was kind of cancer tho, nice pt of 3 venos 3 purges in a row miss on AD hahah, how ever was nice AA, you killed the new recruits they still need training, however the old OC bosses i see em get AAed and they no die l0l. i wondered tho why your pt didn't get AAed once, but ill make sure some ppl don't get to move when am back after i take school break : ) 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
I kinda feel bad since this was first time i actual started using an EP in a very long time x_x but goodfight OC please show more instead of barking...
my main is wb, i can stop playing it, and main any other class which ill beat you on, and any one else, then get back to my wb after 6 months and ill still wreck you and any one else with same performance. 

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex
nice video master

infernchidhu

my main is wb, i can stop playing it, and main any other class which ill beat you on, and any one else, then get back to my wb after 6 months and ill still wreck you and any one else with same performance.
large noises from tier 10 player rofl

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Butthead u were typing too much xDD

LOL i don't even remember i pked so long last night (should stop pking while drunk awts), randomly took sig and made few kills without party and then went to a party in rl. But i remember you almost killed me  >:(
Funny video.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
large noises from tier 10 player rofl
even larger from tier 5 player, 2v1 try win still fail : (, i hear your follow around veno is no there anymore, emotional for no more 2v1?

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
all pk's will be this easy lol?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
nice video master
:normal-23: noob.
ty all  :police: