Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC/Warning

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Our disband was agreed quiete a while ago and your leader even knew about it.
eyy give me items

Zirkon

LOL dude We talked about disbanding even before Rectify was formed because mihi/sab/john couldnt play at that time
Pretty Sure Most of the ex officers knows about this (kareem,Diogo)

OT - Nice Video , Didn't Like the Ui Too much work done in it

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
who is this tryhard lol gz on winning 70vs20, artifex did better

Ofc they did better than OC, they were actually challenging. :normal-1:

OT: Anyways nice video dude, pk looked easy. Sadly I wasn't there. ):

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
You still lost in 18 min with same numbers tho. Maybe you should ask some outdated MGs how to lead def so you don't get embarrassed anymore
Don't bother quoting me, I'm going out after this post.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
very bad place for pk:( choose better place next time, misfo too small for it when outcasts will go on TW? we want more factions on the map!

They'll prolly disband again before they do their 1st TW.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You still lost in 18 min with same numbers tho. Maybe you should ask some outdated MGs how to lead def so you don't get embarrassed anymore
Don't bother quoting me, I'm going out after this post.
Score remains 2-1 no need to ask outdated MGs for anything.
Don't bother quoting me, even tho you do it all time.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

OmegaRa

I am not logging EPW for this pathetic display of PK from Outcasts and Warning. From what it seems, we were even missing a lot of our (good) players, myself included.

Is this really all you can bring? I expected your bite to be as good as your bark.

infernchidhu

Score remains 2-1 no need to ask outdated MGs for anything.
Don't bother quoting me, even tho you do it all time.
artifex win 2 rounds - artifex gets knocked out third round and disband - medical staff still helping recover from humiliating defeat 

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
LOL dude We talked about disbanding even before Rectify was formed because mihi/sab/john couldnt play at that time
Pretty Sure Most of the ex officers knows about this (kareem,Diogo)

OT - Nice Video , Didn't Like the Ui Too much work done in it

Dont make it seem like I knew exactly what month/date you guys were disbanding lol, I knew yall didnt wanna play anymore... thats about it. Im just as surprised as everyone else as to how soon it was.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
artifex win 2 rounds - artifex gets knocked out third round and disband - medical staff still helping recover from humiliating defeat
Don't hurt there feelings man, when it's sad that even there member the only realist in there faction(Sab) can say yeah they would've lost the 2nd tw also if the ppl that dc'd didn't dc but hey man they know Wat was coming so said wats the point and disbanded b4 even more disgrace. But hey let's all pretend this (3) tw Sht was planned although we both know it wasn't 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
you been losing for months idk what makes you think that was the reason.

Dont make it seem like I knew exactly what month/date you guys were disbanding lol, I knew yall didnt wanna play anymore... thats about it. Im just as surprised as everyone else as to how soon it was.
well you knew i am moving out same way you knew half of the officer group no longer can play. the exact day/time was only agreed between us and few more members
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

infernchidhu

I thgt that some of their officers were gonna quit or take a break during January, seems like it got accelerated by a month after TW destruction though :normal-10: :normal-12:

infernchidhu

you been losing for months idk what makes you think that was the reason.well you knew i am moving out same way you knew half of the officer group no longer can play. the exact day/time was only agreed between us and few more members
rofl, first tw ( tyrants 1 real cata barb 1 semi real cata barb 1 BM 1 DD barb = lasts 1 hr )
second tw ( tyrants 2 real cata barbs 1 semi real cata barb 1 BM = 5% crystal difference )
third tw ( tyrants 3 real cata barbs = artifex gets destroyed in 18 mins )
fourth tw ( tyrants win in 10 mins - artifex members too scared to show )
judging from the map score is 2-2 atm, cya next week

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

you fool, how can you be surprised after this

:normal-18:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i think my mg is legent already