Epic Perfect World

Just another QQ thread about scripting (read at your own peril)

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
So well this is more of a thread addressed directly to agatio
   While I don't really mind the changing a million gears at a click of a button (mostly cause theres not much that can be done about it nor willing to be done about it conformingtoharshrealities)
 The lag caused by scripts sorta tedious, so I was wondering if agatio could like release a script code(idk how it works sorry about noobness)/thirdparty program (like the Russian thingy, Russians don't seem to lag me much but then again ill keep it up for speculation) which wouldn't really lag people as much.
Personally id recommend Russian thingy cause apparently you don't even need stuff on your skill bar for it, that's sorta a good enough incentive for people to stop using their laggy scripts and use that instead.
Yeah agreed they are gonna change gears be to tanky/hit too hard/ tootryhardnoskillgetlifeandedatelalalalalal(you can fill in more if you like on comments always entertaining to read) and so on....but its sorta better than getting lagged out by em.

PS not really a complete solution to the script issue but like a baby step

thoughts/trolls/drama please by all means go ahead....but just hope agatio would consider it ....so try not to make it too messy

your kungfu is goot

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 cause the lag now days is full cancer

Angelica

some of the (or most tbh) people who use this laggy script use it for troll though and i don't think they would start using the russian one even if agatio released it

Offline Shurikens

so you want everybody to be able to use scripts via ingame macros just to reduce lag when you instead can use simple models and block the lag out

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
some of the (or most tbh) people who use this laggy script use it for troll though and i don't think they would start using the russian one even if agatio released it
i don't use it for troll but why use russian one when ahk is way easier and can switch more than 1 gear set with multiple hotkeys used, ain't my problem if ppl don't know how to fix lag/fps drop caused by scripts so if they would do just a little bit of research and used just 5% of their braincells their life would become lot easier

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Angelica

i don't use it for troll but why use russian one when ahk is way easier and can switch more than 1 gear set with multiple hotkeys used, ain't my problem if ppl don't know how to fix lag/fps drop caused by scripts so if they would do just a little bit of research and used just 5% of their braincells their life would become lot easier
yeah there could be various reasons and people won't change to the russian one (there might be a newer one, but the one i know even has a few seconds cd between switches and not as many switching possibilities, such as cards)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
yeah there could be various reasons and people won't change to the russian one (there might be a newer one, but the one i know even has a few seconds cd between switches and not as many switching possibilities, such as cards)
russian one has like 1,5 or 2 seconds, i'm not exactly sure while ahk has 128ms per 10 hotkeys so you can see why it's a better than russian, while it does make people lag there's still lots of solutions on fixing the lag so there's no need for usage of something worse just because people lag from it, while it does make it fair in 1v1, in mass pk no1 will cares about it, i believe 1 guild will want other guilds clients crashed just for the benefits of won pk whether they deny it or not

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Russian barely has any delay, it's literally the same as a Razer macro IMO.

Russian is mainly good for the convenience

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
When it comes to lag, It doesn't matter if you use the "russian script" or any other. What matters is how many parts you switch and with what delay inbetween.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
so you want everybody to be able to use scripts via ingame macros just to reduce lag when you instead can use simple models and block the lag out
that is 100% bullsht simple models dont guarantee the lag out
jopaer/Mercenary