Epic Perfect World

More Basic NPC Functions @ GG

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Maybe blacksmith functions? (Imbue, purify etc)?

Or even basically consolidate all NPC functions (Rename pet, reset points, etc) into GG so that we may truly begin to worship the One True God GG?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Tested this before, but it was adding too much confusion (The buy / exchange options were getting lost among the other less useful functions)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
No thanks.
Stop being lazy.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
No thanks.
Stop being lazy.
then why suggest a faster craft for 1second item?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ormin

That's not laziness, that's impatience :)

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Because sitting there covering 192 ET takes too long when there's options to convert 10 OBC in one second. Not to mention if you have more than one character who's got quite a bit of ET and you're wanting to convert it all to trade to one character for reshaping gears. Takes a lot of time.

Walking 5 seconds to an NPC to a Blacksmith to imbue your gears doesn't take time.
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2015, 10:03 pm by Ƈαռɗy

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
Because sitting there covering 192 ET takes too long when there's options to convert 10 OBC in one second. Not to mention if you have more than one character who's got quite a bit of ET and you're wanting to convert it all to trade to one character for reshaping gears. Takes a lot of time.

Walking 5 seconds to an NPC to a Blacksmith to imbue your gears doesn't take time.
agree