Epic Perfect World

Immune to damage

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
well as i was bored .....

first body tell correct answer get popcorn from me. ik most of u know answer just 1 person say is important :monkey-1:
ps: no edit @ pic

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Please Doom you know how many people have played with those "immune to damage" mobs and bosses? Mrs. Z is "immune to damage" I but yet you still see her losing hp... If they were REALLY immune to damage they wouldn't give them all that pointless hp :< gtfo noob this old news <3 <3 <3
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
i'm still wait for answer guys

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Please Doom you know how many people have played with those "immune to damage" mobs and bosses? Mrs. Z is "immune to damage" I but yet you still see her losing hp... If they were REALLY immune to damage they wouldn't give them all that pointless hp :< gtfo noob this old news <3 <3 <3

Dayum lol
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
*back on topic*

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
lol really nobody know?
we can kill this mobs via soulburn (psy skill) very easy >.>

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
lol really nobody know?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
lol really nobody know?
for ppl that dono souburn uses atker's own damage against them so mobs are killing themselfs while atking some1 else maibe u cant damage them but they can lol ironic :P

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
lol seems legit  :-\

Offline Areashi

• Banned
lol really nobody know?
Lol^ as if someone cares.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Shame i missed this thread b4, i could have easily told the soulburn solution, i killed pet chick that way once, tho i was working with 3 other psys, cant rmember two but bri was 1. Anyways, all of the new classes and races have gamebreaking moves. Seekers have voidstep and transpo, letting them move to places that aren't "unlocked" yet like in TT and fc thereby cheating the instance. Psys have Soulburn which lets them kill mag res with ease which is supposed to be hard for mag classes, and even kill things that arent supposed to die. Mystics have a lot of op'ed moves, but only one is a game breaker. Bramble tornado, it can knock back anything even other players, which defies the rules of the game. Sins are too easy. Shadow walk, shadow escape, shadow jump, shadow teleport, inner harmony, rising dragon strike, and knife throw. Stealth breaks the game for obvious reasons, combined with that, i can stealth TT and kill only the first 35 mobs, and actually teleport my way to bosses that are closed off, i can even teleport to OTHER TT zones as well. Dragon and harmony, while not op'ed, together are a MINOR game breaker, because of the frequency of which they can be used, they make sins chi demons while other classes struggle to recover lost chi. And knife thow is a game breaker as well do to it's range and it's interupting abilities. While a ranged interupting skill is perfectly fine... One with more range than a demon archer (not sage tho) ISN'T, because of this range, they can outrange most archers who lack a +range wep and they can get this range at a low level and it has a fast CD. It also has the same range as shadow teleport and (demon) shadow jump, so when used with stealth, teleporting, and chi regen, sins can cheat instances withh ease. Now these moves are all important to the classes, dont get me wrong, and there's nothing wrong with them (except maybe bramble tornado). I'm simply stating that all new gen classes are able to "break" the game in some way  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Lol^ as if someone cares.

I care  :))

Offline Myu

Venos can also hurt damage immune with Myriad Rainbow.