Epic Perfect World

Snow: I'M JUST A FILTHY COMMISSIONER BABY

Offline Snow

  • I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

pikachuchu

Offline Zoos

  • avatar
  • Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos
  • Faction: Tyrants★Siege
 :normal-2:  destruction 
good video   :normal-25:

Offline Σѕкιмo

  • Sweet ♥
Good video. Bad opponents.
Great music.
Going to bed. Merry Christmas everyone.  :-\
Ooooo good job
Watch them trying to recruit you now  :normal-2:

infernchidhu

easy....

>insert 8 page essay of tyrants is a commissioner guild + excuses<

Offline ProDiGaLL

  • wigger
  • wat dat mouf do
where our 1v1  :normal-39:

Offline Aleх

  • Forum Veteran
  • Retired
  • Characters: ColIapse•Indignation•Hysteri
  • Faction: Artifex
I stopped watching after I saw u used fire spark and BT vs mages  :normal-43:

Offline Snow

  • I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
FIRSTTT
:normal-2:  destruction
good video   :normal-25:
Good video. Bad opponents.
Great music.
Going to bed. Merry Christmas everyone.  :-\
Ooooo good job
Watch them trying to recruit you now  :normal-2:
easy....

>insert 8 page essay of tyrants is a commissioner guild + excuses<
Thanks guise. ;)
where our 1v1  :normal-39:
Didn't record that 1 1vs1, you won it tho, wont deny

I stopped watching after I saw u used fire spark and BT vs mages  :normal-43:
I dont think you quite understood the reference I was making at the beginning. Look threw the threads a bit, you'll figure it out.
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2015, 08:31 am by Snow

Offline ProDiGaLL

  • wigger
  • wat dat mouf do
oh and forgot to mention, speed it up less. mg POV is most enjoyable to watch at 2-2.5x speed, else it looks retarded

Offline Frost

  • ☁The MOBA Master☁
  • Everything in life is luck
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Don't eat the yellow snow!
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2015, 09:25 am by Frost
Why one contradicts. We often contradict an opinion, while actually it is only the tone with which it was advanced that we find disagreeable.

Offline 1337

  • Forum Veteran
  • The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII
  • Faction: Кошмар
Both you and the mages you fought were awful tbh

infernchidhu

Both you and the mages you fought were awful tbh
OC is back baby  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

  • Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
OC is back baby  :normal-2: :normal-2:
Dude, i won you in 1vs1, you are not allowed to talk now + i feel good

infernchidhu

Dude, i won you in 1vs1, you are not allowed to talk now + i feel good
The experience in TW will be a major pain for Tyrants (some of them does not even know how TW map look like is) as we all know Tyrants is a freshman guild although 60% of their players are old but the remaining 40% will only run around the map like a donkey. It will be a TW disaster for Tyrants. Pedro will attack them slowly but surely from all sides but mainly at B. Tyrants however will rush Artifexs Crystal but no support behind. :) This is exciting. My 1k teles is all ready to TT on wc. I do not care if muted.