• Characters: Kinsei
Nice video 
Merry Christmas 
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I refer you to the first block of text you posted just a few seconds ago

and then I refer you to my response which is 2 sentences long
And then I refer you to any other post you've written in the last 6 months.
Fixed for you.2-1 final result , we quited , move on with life.
This is OC Thread wishing merry xmas , not "cry a river about Artifex " sponsored by Areashi.
It's sad that you gotta bring up scores including 1 warmup tw where no one was playing properly at all, 1 real tw where it was close asf and then a 18 min wipe. It's like you think you won a war between 2 guilds and then quickly pussied out, ran away and claim you won a war. That seems to be a good way to get followers right? 

Offline Kia

It's sad that you gotta bring up scores including 1 warmup tw where no one was playing properly at all, 1 real tw where it was close asf and then a 18 min wipe. It's like you think you won a war between 2 guilds and then quickly pussied out, ran away and claim you won a war. That seems to be a good way to get followers right?

Back to topic please.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Back to topic please.
Before I do, was it good?

Offline Kia

Before I do, was it good?

I did have a quite nice christmas, thanks for asking. ^-^

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Guild full of bałwans teehee
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Dev

• Old Player

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
And then I refer you to any other post you've written in the last 6 months.It's sad that you gotta bring up scores including 1 warmup tw where no one was playing properly at all, 1 real tw where it was close asf and then a 18 min wipe. It's like you think you won a war between 2 guilds and then quickly pussied out, ran away and claim you won a war. That seems to be a good way to get followers right?

taking a look at your second comment, you've still written longer paragraphs than I have so I'm guessing it's you who's written longer paragraphs than me in the last 6 months, and usually always to pedro (your obsession)

infernchidhu

taking a look at your second comment, you've still written longer paragraphs than I have so I'm guessing it's you who's written longer paragraphs than me in the last 6 months, and usually always to pedro (your obsession)
:normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline DeAnUs

• DeAnUs
  • Talk Back and You're Dead !
  • Characters: MyStiQ , DeAnUs, BuS
Wishing you a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous 2016 . . . . 
:normal-23: :normal-48: :pig-23: :pig-48: :tiger-23: :tiger-48: :monkey-23: :monkey-48:

"Confidently Beautiful with A Heart"

-Miss Universe /EpicPW 2015
!xox<DeAnUs>xox!