Epic Perfect World

Venomancer Pet Inherited Stats

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Yes, 30 gold so far.
I've spent hundreds, thousands of gold on Ferals if you were to add up the cost for all of my pets.

Some of you commenting don't even play Veno so you don't know how difficult it can be. At least make Lycaneum give more for a reward or a repeatable quest because 100 Feral Souls is nothing.

Not everyone wants to blow thousands of Gold on Ferals. At least boost the reward for Lycaneum or make them obtainable with Guild base contribution.

OmegaRa

BM is the weakEST class in server GM pls fix
as master veno, -1

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i will give u 5000 gold if u give me 3int wrist and 2int top
u might get op stat
jopaer/Mercenary
honestly those stats aren't super horrible, could be a lot worse, but i know how it feels to keep rerolling and rerolling for pet stats and skills lol.
+1 to making another way to get more feral soul stars. 
Reset pls

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
lol 30, it took me 70+ gold on each pet and I'm not satisfied +1 for boost.
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2015, 05:19 pm by T J T

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Do not suggest anything that would somehow help/boost werefox in any way, shape or form. Not trying to provoke anything here, since I know you're well known for being defensive...I just know that every thread about this class getting some improvement just turns out into a thread trying to nerf them. And they should. :police:

Pets are outrageously OP and even without them, a wf is capable of taking down most classes, they SHOULD be hard to polish. Just my opinion.
Playing epic little over a year and most players have never used specific 1shot/pwn skills that pwn my pets.  O:-)
Stop being greedy. It is not difficult to get good stats on pet, but you need to know what you are trying to achieve:
attack (attack/att lvl) vs defense (everything else)

Focus on a few stat types, and work for it. You should be able to get pretty good stats after investing hundreds of golds, depending how strong you want the stats to be. 

P.S. You are delusional if you are expecting to get high value on every stat without investing at least thousands of golds. It is absolutely fair and square to require much more spending if you are going for a "perfect" pet. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Stop being greedy. It is not difficult to get good stats on pet, but you need to know what you are trying to achieve:
attack (attack/att lvl) vs defense (everything else)

Focus on a few stat types, and work for it. You should be able to get pretty good stats after investing hundreds of golds, depending how strong you want the stats to be.

P.S. You are delusional if you are expecting to get high value on every stat without investing at least thousands of golds. It is absolutely fair and square to require much more spending if you are going for a "perfect" pet.
Nah man
I heard people must expect perfect stats in under 1k ec

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
+1 to candy , my first time on veno i can say pet is really shit on spending tons of gold for getting descent stats. its good if aga will add some way to get feral since veno daily quest which give feral reward is almost nothing. 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Well reading all this and i get both sides , first yeah its hard get perfect stats on veno but i  like to think u need work to get * perfect pet* or server ends every random veno getting it easily.
I mean where is motivation if u get things easily.