Epic Perfect World

Venomancer Pet Inherited Stats

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I don't where exactly to put this thread so if you need to move it, move it.

Maybe it's just me, I don't know and I really hope not but I was rolling some of the new pet's moods and inherited stats only to spend an hour so far wasting about 30 Gold to only get horrible stats. That's not including re-rolling the mood for my desired one + a decent level of it.

I've given up for now because 30 Gold is just ridiculous and wasting EC would be just as bad. Venomancer pets are probably one of the things in this game that get really expensive to work on aside from gears. Seeing as they cost 10 ET and require a bit of farming if they're a holiday event + cost Gold/EC for hundreds, even thousands of Feral Souls to level, evolve, roll mood and inherited stats.

I was wondering if there's some way you can make it easier/cheaper to get Feral Souls. Maybe make them available for faction base contribution or give a better daily/quest that you can do every server reset?

I would suggest making it easier to roll moods and stats, but then a lot of people will just cry and complain and say how there will be over-powered pets everywhere that would break the server. :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2015, 07:42 am by Ƈαռɗy

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Do not suggest anything that would somehow help/boost werefox in any way, shape or form. Not trying to provoke anything here, since I know you're well known for being defensive...I just know that every thread about this class getting some improvement just turns out into a thread trying to nerf them. And they should. :police:

Pets are outrageously OP and even without them, a wf is capable of taking down most classes, they SHOULD be hard to polish. Just my opinion.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Do not suggest anything that would somehow help/boost werefox in any way, shape or form. Not trying to provoke anything here, since I know you're well known for being defensive...I just know that every thread about this class getting some improvement just turns out into a thread trying to nerf them. :police:

Pets are outrageously OP and even without them, a wf is capable of taken down most classes, they SHOULD be hard to polish. Just my opinion.

I'm not asking for a boost in the pets at all. I'm asking for a way to not blow 30+ gold on this shit.
I understand they can be OP. Yeah, OP if you spend 100 gold, maybe.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
I'm not asking for a boost in the pets at all. I'm asking for a way to not blow 30+ gold on this shit.
I understand they can be OP. Yeah, OP if you spend 100 gold, maybe.
I know you don't want to boost them, that's why I wrote "help/boost". Anything on the benefit of this class, right now, is just out of place and there isn't a thread about balance where people don't complain about them. I just seriously think that good stats/moods on these pets being rare, is the only thing keeping wfs from being instantly unkillable with just a few decent stats on r8r.

Goldengate

To be honest 30 Gold isn't that much considering I spent a little over 5000 Gold to maximize my Mood stats on my Damnation pet. I did this because I'm fully support on my HA veno and this pet fits perfectly for any situation (Water, air, ground). Venomancer pets can be OP if you work towards it.

I really don't think any changes should be made with pet moods considering the amount of Gold per voting has been increased dramatically over these months.

EPW can be considered as a MMORPG which includes both challenge and effort...  :-X

People just need to work towards their goals if they really want to achieve them.
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2015, 09:28 am by Goldengate™

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I know you don't want to boost them, that's why I wrote "help/boost". Anything on the benefit of this class, right now, is just out of place and there isn't a thread about balance where people don't complain about them. I just seriously think that good stats/moods on these pets being rare, is the only thing keeping wfs from being instantly unkillable with just a few decent stats on r8r.

Pets aren't really the issue, they die pretty quickly. If you're a Cleric or Mystic you can 1 shot pets with 0 effort.

If we're gonna discuss Venos being broken, it's because of scripting and defense gears not their pets. That's not what this thread is about though.

To be honest 30 Gold isn't that much considering I spent a little over 5000 Gold to maximize my Mood stats on my Damnation pet. I did this because I'm fully support on my HA veno and this pet fits perfectly for any situation (Water, air, ground). Venomancer pets can be OP if you work towards it.

I really don't think any changes should be made with pet moods considering the amount of Gold per voting has been increased dramatically over these months.

EPW can be considered as a MMORPG which includes both challenge and effort...  :-X

People just need to work towards their goals if they really want to achieve it.

5000 gold? Are you joking? I've only spent 30 so far, I never said that I was done. I'll probably end up spending more. I think I spent a total of 200 on my Battle Deer.  

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
I spent 30 gold on all the new wolf pets. I got all the stats I needed on them, too. I especially got some OP stats on the new pet with the skill 'Loyal Dog'. Best pet since the battle deer.  :police: However, I agree that Feral Stars should be 'slighty' easier to be obtained. I like the idea of them being put in the faction base. I don't honestly believe venos are so try hard on pets to be 'maximizing' them, in terms of stats and skill levels. This is because new pets are basically released every other patch. 
❤️

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I spent 30 gold on all the new wolf pets. I got all the stats I needed on them, too. I especially got some OP stats on the new pet with the skill 'Loyal Dog'. Best pet since the battle deer.  :police: However, I agree that Feral Stars should be 'slighty' easier to be obtained. I like the idea of them being put in the faction base. I don't honestly believe venos are so try hard on pets to be 'maximizing' them, in terms of stats and skill levels. This is because new pets are basically released every other patch.
+1
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Pattern

• DD Cleric
  • Broken. Shattered into pieces.
  • Characters: Pattern
  • Faction: Factionless
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2015, 06:30 am by Juanito

GF dude.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
complain about 30 gold not giving op stats ...?
this pet does half the job in pk , you want it op with just 30 gold ? Get back to me if nothing after 2k gold

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
complain about 30 gold not giving op stats ...?
this pet does half the job in pk , you want it op with just 30 gold ? Get back to me if nothing after 2k gold
hehe i get it, tfw bleed deals 800-1k without armor break , then again i noticed not many wfs use bleed anymore
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
i spend 5hour , didnt get sht , u qqing about 30gold ..?

Angelica

I wasted 200 gold on one pet, gold is extremely easy to get nowadays and since pets play such an important role in everything there should be at least minimal effort put into them to get something really good

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
I wasted 200 gold on one pet, gold is extremely easy to get nowadays and since pets play such an important role in everything there should be at least minimal effort put into them to get something really good
True that
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
I spent 700 ec worth of ferals just the other day,and i didn't mind because it's worth it and i got somewhat decent stats,been getting better moods too lately and by the way,there's a venomancer daily at Zoologist called Lycaeum of Cultivation ,and you will get a bunch of ferals for it if done well.