Epic Perfect World

Yangster(Batman) vs OC mages - Humiliated

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
A sad story of how a horrible mage Zhake tried to climb up the food chain and challenged gods Yangster (Batman) and FMP on our alts (mages)  and got humiliated by both on our mains. The final score as seen 2-0  ;)
http://prntscr.com/9hxmou
http://prntscr.com/9hxmrz
^-^ Enjoy guys! 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
First; 
good video. 
OP chat covers.
Good music too.  :D
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2015, 05:55 am by Eskimo

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
embarrassment.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
the real humiliation LOL he'll make sure that he doesn't post videos vs our alts anymore after this man, ***ing spark based mage waiting for DN to go off so he can crit with genie spark to 1 shot, he stood no chance bro, OC is not important, even Warning is better challenge IMO, and LMAO at the SS dude,
I think he'll actual start shaking when he hears ur name from now on ROFL

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I came for the drama
Didnt watch but gonna get this to notify for future drama
I came for the drama too

Hate to break it to you dude, but if u r gonna use "alts" as an excuse after playing for months on a class, then should probably mention that I haven't 1 vs 1's in months, only getting back into it cause of OC.

Filthy dogs m8, 5-1 and 2-0 same class, soon similar scores MG vs Sin, cya in a week (if it even takes that long).

Though I'll give fmp some credit for lasting longer than yangster each round with worst gear (excluding 2x ct wrists). Sad though, if I "mained" WF, would be a different story.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you seem upset
i feel like i'm dead

infernchidhu

i am just here for the 1 page excuse to defend  humiliating defeat in the hands of the >yangster<

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
T Y R A N T S # 1
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
I came for the drama too

Hate to break it to you dude, but if u r gonna use "alts" as an excuse after playing for months on a class, then should probably mention that I haven't 1 vs 1's in months, only getting back into it cause of OC.

Filthy dogs m8, 5-1 and 2-0 same class, soon similar scores MG vs Sin, cya in a week (if it even takes that long).

Though I'll give fmp some credit for lasting longer than yangster each round with worst gear (excluding 2x ct wrists). Sad though, if I "mained" WF, would be a different story.
Hate to break it for you but I been playing mage  for a month only  :police:, for the fact that you use rmdt gears vs mage, I'm happy I got a round  :D

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Hate to break it for you but I been playing mage  for a month only  :police:, for the fact that you use rmdt gears vs mage, I'm happy I got a round  :D
haters will hate yang. dw you did an amazing job ^-^
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
Hate to break it for you but I been playing mage  for a month only  :police:, for the fact that you use rmdt gears vs mage, I'm happy I got a round  :D
Idk then, maybe it was a different meky that claimed to have beaten me on other server some months ago mg vs mg before I even joined.

Gz on the round by the way, I was emo over not being able to outheal dmg after fortifying another one of the beta mage's predictable MS's.

Just try and get better at MG vs MG while I de-rust MG vs sin m8.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
Idk then, maybe it was a different meky that claimed to have beaten me on other server some months ago mg vs mg before I even joined.

Gz on the round by the way, I was emo over not being able to outheal dmg after fortifying another one of the beta mage's predictable MS's.

Just try and get better at MG vs MG while I de-rust MG vs sin m8.
That's totally different mage. I never played mage on other server.